HIGH HOPES, WILD MEN AND THE DEVIL’S JAW - Willem Barentsz Kolderstok 1:50

Dear Friends

As I mentioned earlier, I had a five-day break over the Easter Weekend during which I intended to resume work on the WB.

And then ... Covid struck. Yes, I finally managed to contract Covid and that was the end of all best-made plans of men and mice. The WB will just have to wait for the summer holidays and my return from SA.
Good morning Heinrich. Good luck with Covid. I hope it is not too hectic. Look after yourself. Cheers Grant

Hello Heinrich, sorry to hear about you catching Covid. Its not a pleasant thing to catch.
Hi Brian. I suppose it was inevitable - my son told me I have now joined the rest of the world! :) I'm already back at teaching, so it wasn't too bad.

Good morning Heinrich. Good luck with Covid. I hope it is not too hectic. Look after yourself. Cheers Grant
Hi Grant. I was fortunate - I just suffered from a slight fever and was constantly sleepy. Other than that, it was all good.

Hi Grant. I was fortunate - I just suffered from a slight fever and was constantly sleepy. Other than that, it was all good.
Welcome to the Club Heinrich , had similar Covid experience last year , sleepy , lack of appetite etc , lasted just over a week and fit as a fiddle right now, looks like you had the same symptoms

Dear Friends

As I mentioned earlier, I had a five-day break over the Easter Weekend during which I intended to resume work on the WB.

And then ... Covid struck. Yes, I finally managed to contract Covid and that was the end of all best-made plans of men and mice. The WB will just have to wait for the summer holidays and my return from SA.
Back to good health already, or are you still under the weather?

Dear Heinrich, I wish you a speedy and complete recovery and that you return to the routine of life as soon as possible

Dear Friends

Sorry to hear that, Heinrich. Hopefully it's the mild one and you have a quick recovery.
Regards, Peter

Hi Heinrich, I think some posts back you said you were back teaching so hopefully you made a full recovery with no lasting effects. I must be one of the last hold-outs for covid too, but probably just a matter of time.

Welcome to the Club Heinrich , had similar Covid experience last year , sleepy , lack of appetite etc , lasted just over a week and fit as a fiddle right now, looks like you had the same symptoms
It sounds like it, Rob. I have heard about the loss of appetite from various people, but that did not affect me. In fact, with the non-activity, I have picked up a kg!

Dear Heinrich, I wish you a speedy and complete recovery and that you return to the routine of life as soon as possible
Thank you my dear, Shota. Yes, I am back in the full swing of things, thank you very much!

Sorry to hear that, Heinrich. Hopefully it's the mild one and you have a quick recovery.
Regards, Peter
Thank you, Peter. Yes, I had a very mild version for which I am thankful. I was much less affected than the Admiral.

Hi Heinrich, I think some posts back you said you were back teaching so hopefully you made a full recovery with no lasting effects. I must be one of the last hold-outs for covid too, but probably just a matter of time.
Hi, Roger. I honestly thought that I was going to escape Covid, but alas ...

Glad to hear you had a light case Heinrich! Now you can travel to SA without worrying though...
Hi Paul. Absolutely - that is the one advantage of finally contracting it. Now I will just have South Africa's normal day-to-day challenges to contend with. :)

Sorry to hear that you got Covid, but glad to hear that you only had a mild case! I can’t say the same, but I did avoid being hospitalized.
I am certain your ship will still be waiting for you when the time is right! Best wishes to you and the admiral.

Back