HMS Alert 1777 1:48 Plank on frame by Trident Models

donfarr

Blandford Group Build

No decals, please, would rather do with out then use decals, maybe offering the decorations seperate. Don

gisel

30 years or so ago my Willem zu Pferde by EuroModel had a great way of handling the decal issue. Silk screening on wood, looked great.

Trident Model

Many thanks for your kind attention! I would like to share some updated information of the Alert with you. We are composing the manual book right now, and the new version of the metal parts will be finished in a week. We will use the laser-cutting to make the stickers for part orientating and polishing, that make it easier and more convenient for your operation.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg

donfarr

Blandford Group Build

I too am in high antisipation for this one. Don

Uwek

Admin
Staff member
Administrative
Blandford Group Build

Many thanks for your kind attention! I would like to share some updated information of the Alert with you. We are composing the manual book right now, and the new version of the metal parts will be finished in a week. We will use the laser-cutting to make the stickers for part orientating and polishing, that make it easier and more convenient for your operation.

This is looking like very good manual drawings / sketches for sanding advice - well done