HMS Alert 1777 1:48 Plank on frame by Trident Models

Uwek

Admin
Staff member
Administrative
Blandford Group Build

Very good 3D - illustrations - this will make the life of the modeler much easier
And we can see the complexity of the kit - This kit is getting more and more interesting and I think will mark a new milestone in kit manufacturing
Looking forward to see more - and the issuing of the kit

donfarr

Blandford
Blandford Group Build

Me too Uwe, Very interesting,LOVE THE 3-D instructions, have yo got pictures of the plans. THANKS Don

zoly99sask

Admin
Staff member
Administrative
Blandford Group Build

Ahoy! How do we get added to the list of those who are interested in purchasing this kit when it becomes available (hopefully before Trumps's tariffs take effect!).
There is no list,when it becomes available I hope they are going to have enough for us,but we might create a list,lets see what the developer says.

Jimsky

Staff member

@Sam Chan and @Trident Model Gentleman, we are got to the point where some of our members (including myself) seriously considering to purchase this kit when available for sale. Being this said, would you consider accepting a list, or a number of kits you can reserve for SOS members? I believe the number could be more than 5, we can make a pool here to get the exact number. Just want to make sure this can be reserved from the first production batch.

regards,

Trident Model

@Jimsky
We will supply the kit with Chinese manual at the end of June to Chinese amateurs. We hope to get responses whether some parts need to be optimized after test. In order to produce satisfied kits for you all, we promise that we will supply the kit with English manual to SOS members first! We appreciate your support and hope you will enjoy it!

donfarr

Blandford
Blandford Group Build

Hi, are there plans with the kit or are none needed. Thanks Don