Trident Model - New Kit HMS Alert 1777 1:48 Plank on frame by Trident Models

Very good 3D - illustrations - this will make the life of the modeler much easier
And we can see the complexity of the kit - This kit is getting more and more interesting and I think will mark a new milestone in kit manufacturing
Looking forward to see more - and the issuing of the kit

Ahoy! How do we get added to the list of those who are interested in purchasing this kit when it becomes available (hopefully before Trumps's tariffs take effect!).
There is no list,when it becomes available I hope they are going to have enough for us,but we might create a list,lets see what the developer says.

@Sam Chan and @Trident Model Gentleman, we are got to the point where some of our members (including myself) seriously considering to purchase this kit when available for sale. Being this said, would you consider accepting a list, or a number of kits you can reserve for SOS members? I believe the number could be more than 5, we can make a pool here to get the exact number. Just want to make sure this can be reserved from the first production batch.

regards,

@Jimsky
We will supply the kit with Chinese manual at the end of June to Chinese amateurs. We hope to get responses whether some parts need to be optimized after test. In order to produce satisfied kits for you all, we promise that we will supply the kit with English manual to SOS members first! We appreciate your support and hope you will enjoy it!

Back