Hms Alert by Kids [COMPLETED BUILD]

any suggestions would be very welcome. Thanks
You might make the lines shorter and soak the rigging lines in question with water diluted PVA (white glue), then straighten the line\s until they will completely dry.

cat.jpg

Anchor-1a.jpg.b793ed963f025335b4acfc90dbfbc7af.jpg

Another suggestion, to hang the hook block on one of the rings on the cathead, or on one of the bits.

Congratulations - a real fine and very good built model
And a very interesting configuration with the shipyard - Great work!
and now?..... what is coming now? Maybe a Le Coureur?

Thank you all for the comments and likes, much appreciated
Uwe have decided on next project. It will be one very close to home and heart. I will try to build one of the Black Sailed Traders best known as "Wherries" that frequented the Norfolk rivers and broads for years. See attached photos.
Happy building all

IMG_20211010_132934.jpgIMG_20211010_133031.jpgIMG_20211010_133001.jpg

Thank you all for the comments and likes, much appreciated
Uwe have decided on next project. It will be one very close to home and heart. I will try to build one of the Black Sailed Traders best known as "Wherries" that frequented the Norfolk rivers and broads for years. See attached photos.
Happy building all

View attachment 260969View attachment 260970View attachment 260971
That is really an interesting project - hope that you will show us your work on the trader also in a building log - would be great

Wow, really cool way of presenting the ship and a fine build! I may let myself be inspired by that to present my cross section :cool:
Where did You get the information from how a shipyard did look like or how exactly they built the ships back then?

Back