HMS Blandford Project Main Support Page

Hi peter,
I looked at the link. but I'm afraid I don't have a translator. Is the translator a program tha you use?

Hi Mike,
The two timbers you are calling waterways, are they the ones that butt up against the frames on both sides of the deck?

Hi Mike,
The two timbers you are calling waterways, are they the ones that butt up against the frames on both sides of the deck?
Hi Mike,
Yes, the waterways butt up to the frames.
Mike

there will be a cannon available in a week or 2 it is cast resin. This is the same cannon that was 3D printed for the bomb vessel X section soon to come out. right now a master mold is being made and production casting should start very soon.
cost for the gun is $5.00

cannon.jpg

there will be a cannon available in a week or 2 it is cast resin. This is the same cannon that was 3D printed for the bomb vessel X section soon to come out. right now a master mold is being made and production casting should start very soon.

Would be great to see the first results......also if I understood it correctly for the mortar, which could be maybe also usable for the La Salamandre

Didit,

If you are reproducing cannons that will fit the needs of the Blandford Cross Section build project, I would very much like two.

Thanks,

Andy

View attachment 35112

Welcome to the HMS Blandford Project.​
<i></i>
We will be building a cross-section of an early 18th century British 20 gun ship at the main mast. The purpose of this exercise is to introduce you to the process involved in building a model from scratch.

September 21:
When the project design is finalized, an announcement will be made to request the username and password to gain access to the "Downloads Page and Terms of Agreement". You can then PM (Private Message) Donnie for that info when the announcements take place here.
Thank you for taking interest in this fun project.
Septemper 22:
the BCS plans are in the final stages of completion and are not quite ready for download. We will keep you informed by following this support page.
Septemper 27:
The BCS plans are now released. If you want to participate, please PM (Private Message) Donnie and the info will be sent to you.

New to this forum and would like to get invonled with the blandford project. Can you provide Donnie's private email address or how do I obtain plans

Hello Bikerbob,welcome to the forum amd also to the Blandford project,Donnie will send you a link where you can download the plans.

Zoltan

Donnie and Mike:

I have a suggestion, assuming this is possible. For those of us resuming the Blanford build getting access to the plans again requires 6 separate links, scattered through my PM files. Is there, or can there be one single link to one single page where the plans for all 6 parts to the plans can be accessed? Are all the links that are available the most current revisions? Stage 4 for example had a link to it in my PM, but there was reference to a revision that hadn't been posted. No updated link to phase 4 was ever sent to me after that! There should be one place where ALL the plans are, in their most up to date form.

Hi Dave,
Donnie is working on creating a place to download everything from one place. It will have all the latest drawing revisions. He will post the link as soon it is finished.
Mike

Hi Mike, (or anyone), just joined, the scale at the bottom of the page (1/32 scale) is it supposed to be 1" to 5'. At the moment I have 1.25" to 5'.
Thanks
Eric

Hi Mike, (or anyone), just joined, the scale at the bottom of the page (1/32 scale) is it supposed to be 1" to 5'. At the moment I have 1.25" to 5'.
Thanks
Eric

Where did you print the plans Eric?

Back