Caf Model - New Kit HMS Granado 1742 Kit

The rendering images are looking very good -
you added nice details to the deck, especially I am very happs to see the fish davit for lifting the anchor
Does maybe my building log of the section model motivated to this alittle bit .....?

IMG-9198.jpg

Very good work my friend

Thank you for your congratulations! I have assembled the first two parts, and I cannot order the 3rd part. The mouse cursor does not fix the third part for the order on the website. Perhaps because I am in Russia (there may be a burden of sanctions). I can post photos of the assembly of the first 2 parts.

Thank you for your congratulations! I have assembled the first two parts, and I cannot order the 3rd part. The mouse cursor does not fix the third part for the order on the website. Perhaps because I am in Russia (there may be a burden of sanctions). I can post photos of the assembly of the first 2 parts.
This has nothing to do with sanctions - the same for everybody all over the world.
Tom from CAF has sold the first group of Part III kits and is in moment producing the next series of kits. Due to some pademie lockdowns in China there are some problems by suppliers of parts, when when the next series of kits are available you can order .....
Maybe in the meantime you could show us your status in this topic with some photos..... would be interesting to see

Hallo @Igor Tula
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
How is your work on the Granado going?

Thank you for your congratulations. Granado is already close to completion. I think I'll finish it within a month.

Back