HMS Ontario 1780 scale 1:32 POB full version

Zolly, like the clamps you use, they have a very long grip and it looks like they can be used for many difficult tasks, where did you buy them ?.
Thank you,I have post the clamp resources here

Happy Birthday Zoly! Ontario is looking great! How did those clamps work out, they look pretty nice. How deep is the throat?
Thank you Mike!!The clamps have almost 3 inches deep throat, ut I am planning to buy 2 inch deep throat clamps too ,they work very well ,I would not be able to glue those planks without them unless I am holding each plank by hand one by one .Also you need to place a piece of on the plank because the tip has ridges and the clamps are really strong,leaves marks on the wood.

Hi Zoly, a little late but happy birthday. See you already cut out the gun ports. I always do that afterwards to ensure a nice flow of the inward bullwark planks. Plank to half the height of the gunports and then cut away the gunports followed by planking over the upperpart of the gunport which can be cut away afterwards.

Hi Zoly, a little late but happy birthday. See you already cut out the gun ports. I always do that afterwards to ensure a nice flow of the inward bullwark planks. Plank to half the height of the gunports and then cut away the gunports followed by planking over the upperpart of the gunport which can be cut away afterwards.
Thanks Maarten!!

Back