La Belle 1/36 - Plan by Jean Boudriot / myself

Thank you Shota. Sorry but am too late.... I wish you a happy new year and all the best for 2023.

@Maarten

Thank you for the informations. A lot of stuff... uff.... but very interesting.
To create a ornament like this, it takes more or less 3 hours. It´s depend a little bit from the practice with the program.
More you worl with it, more faster you will get the result. The CAM-Process is only experience. Its a thing from minutes.

View attachment 348172View attachment 348173View attachment 348174View attachment 348176View attachment 348175View attachment 348177View attachment 348179
Dear Oliver
wonderful work, well done my friend Thumbsup :) Continue the practice and please also our participation in the process and its achievements

Thank you Shota. Sorry but am too late.... I wish you a happy new year and all the best for 2023.

@Maarten

Thank you for the informations. A lot of stuff... uff.... but very interesting.
To create a ornament like this, it takes more or less 3 hours. It´s depend a little bit from the practice with the program.
More you worl with it, more faster you will get the result. The CAM-Process is only experience. Its a thing from minutes.

View attachment 348172View attachment 348173View attachment 348174View attachment 348176View attachment 348175View attachment 348177View attachment 348179
Great work Oliver,
Love the jig and setup for grooving your deadeyes.

Cheers,
Stephen.

Ahoj Olivere, , ich baue das gleiche Boot wie du. Leider bin ich bei den Zeichnungen auf ein (für mich) großes Problém gestoßen, nämlich halbe Rippen! Ich weiß nicht, wie ich es lösen soll, ich fürchte, es passt nict in meinen Rumpf ... Ich beneide Sie um Ihre genauen Zeichnungen.
Josef

Last edited:
Ahoj Olivere, , ich baue das gleiche Boot wie du. Leider bin ich bei den Zeichnungen auf ein (für mich) großes Problém gestoßen, nämlich halbe Rippen! Ich weiß nicht, wie ich es lösen soll, ich fürchte, es passt nict in meinen Rumpf ... Ich beneide Sie um Ihre genauen Zeichnungen.
Josef
Can you describe it in more detail? It would be best if you posted a photo of the plan and which part of the half of the ribs you are talking about ?, the monograph is very complicated, I have given up building this model myself for now. There are a lot of photos in the book, maybe someone will help by posting a photo of the plan.

@Mikulas
You have only to mirror the drawings and glue them together to get the whole frame. You can do it on your computer or in the copyshop.
To use my drawings doesn´t will help, because they doesn´t combine with the rest from the original planset. It´s better you start with the originaldrawings.

Ahoj Olivere. Es handelt sich um Pläne von Jean Boudriot (Veröffentlichung – Ancer.fr). Ich bin sicher, Du kennst die Pläne.
Ich schicke ein paar Fotos zur Demonstration. Selbst wenn ich es spiegelbildlich machen wuerde, glaube ich nict, dass die Rippen an meinem Oberkoerper passen würden.
Danke fuer die Antwort
Josef

IMG_20231114_105547.jpg

IMG_20231114_105556.jpg

IMG_20231114_105658.jpg

First, make rib "M" on the plan, this frame is the simplest in construction. Remember that M has 3 joined ribs. They definitely fit, but this is a big problem for this monograph. It's best to scan the document and plot a mirror image in the program and then join it to a line. The easiest thing is that the printout must be at a scale of 100% to the original.

Zdravím všechny a děkuji za rady. Zkusím to udělat na kopírce. Mimochodem Olivere, v jaké programu to lze provést na počítači? Můžeš mi poslat odkaz? Zkusil bych obě možnosti.
díky.

Hello everyone and thanks for the advice. I'll try to do it on the copier. By the way Oliver, in what program can this be done on the computer? Can you send me a link? I would try both options.
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back