La Renommée - French Frigate 1744 (1/48) - Based on Monographie from J. BOUDRIOT

Hallo Patrick,

sorry for the late greetings......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my friend Birthday-Cake

Wish you all the Best

Hello gentlemen !

Not a lot of activity for some time : my building is being cleaned, I have to release my balcony-workshop before.

I take this opportunity to harmonize the color of workbenches and other storage furniture :

This done, clear place for the renovation work :

Here are the latest pictures of La Renommée before this forced move :

The following in a few weeks, after reinstallation of the workshop ...

Good day to you !

Patrick

Hallo Patrick,
when we see your great accurate work on your model (wow), than it is very hard to wait until your renovation of your workshop-balcony is finished.
We wish you success and fast renovation work - and hope to see you soon in the workshop

Hallo Patrick,
hope that you have successfully finished the renovations and you already made the re-installation of your workshop.
We hope, that everything went well and we are all looking forward to see your work on the model
I have my cup of coffee already in hand, so you could start ...... Coffee

Hello gentlemen !

The renovation work on the building is now complete. I retrieved my balcony and reinstalled the workshop. Everything is ready for the rest of the project "La Renommée".

View attachment 111372

View attachment 111373

View attachment 111374

View attachment 111375

View attachment 111376

View attachment 111377

At first, I will redo some small metal parts that do not suit me ... To follow.

Patrick
Great the hear, that your workshop is back in function - we are looking forward to see the next progress on your model

Nice installation and great view
Will follow your build with a lot of joy

Belle installation avec lumière et vue sur un parc?
Je vais suivre ta construction avec grand plaisir.Thumbsup

Hello gentlemen !

The renovation work on the building is now complete. I retrieved my balcony and reinstalled the workshop. Everything is ready for the rest of the project "La Renommée".

View attachment 111372

View attachment 111373

View attachment 111374

View attachment 111375

View attachment 111376

View attachment 111377

At first, I will redo some small metal parts that do not suit me ... To follow.

Patrick
I've just stumbled across your build and I'm very impressed - first class workmanship and attention to detail. I'll be following closely!

Ted

I've just stumbled across your build and I'm very impressed - first class workmanship and attention to detail. I'll be following closely!

Ted
Hallo Ted,
I met Patrick last October during our shipmodeling convention in Rochefort and was able to see his Model in nature - Great work! Take a look here:

Hallo Ted,
I met Patrick last October during our shipmodeling convention in Rochefort and was able to see his Model in nature - Great work! Take a look here:

Hi Uwe,
Many thanks for that - but I think I will now quietly chop up Kingfisher for firewood!!! - Two superb models, and I just wish I had the same skills.

Ted

Back