planset review LA VOLAGE – A long bark / Barque longue - 1693 in scale 1:24 or 1:36 by Jean-Claude Lemineur

Uwek

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Is there any difference with arragement with the case between the plansets 1/24 and 1/36 ?
I bought the 1/48 74-Gun ship and it comes in a plasticenvelope with a carton slipcase. Very ugly and doesn´t combine
with the other monos in the shelf.
Hallo Oliver,
the drawings of the 74-gun ship was produced much later (by Lemineur) than the four books. and are not part of a typical monograph like all the others.
So at this time, when ancre published the drawings, they were only thought as working drawings to build a model.
Also my set of the drawings are keept together in such a (I would say "simple") card board slipcase
They are also called offcially "timbering plans"
IMG_18281.jpg

Thanks Guys. My birthdaypresent is not yet fixed and i have still doubt which scale.
Yes, Uwe they are for working. Like the others. I think the most buyers are entushiasts and buy the monos for the booksehelf.
And the price is not too cheap. I love the products from Didier, but for this bunch of money i would like to get a littlelittle bit more.
Btw. Gerards CdM killed my Bookshelf as well. Too high :eek: .

Uwek

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Thanks Guys. My birthdaypresent is not yet fixed and i have still doubt which scale.
Yes, Uwe they are for working. Like the others. I think the most buyers are entushiasts and buy the monos for the booksehelf.
And the price is not too cheap. I love the products from Didier, but for this bunch of money i would like to get a littlelittle bit more.
Btw. Gerards CdM killed my Bookshelf as well. Too high :eek: .
I will soon get the other scale versions of the Volage from Didier, so I will try to show the difference as best as possible.....