Le Coureur 1776, model 1:48 by Adi

Thanks for all likes and comments, much appreciated. Today I show you my finished main deck. As you can see, I pretty much followed Uwe's preperatory work, since the view into the interior is possible and the guns can still placed. Now I have started with the aft deck.

Coureur_20211222_1.jpg

Coureur_20211222_2.jpg

Coureur_20211223_2.jpg

Coureur_20211223_3.jpg

Coureur_20211223_4.jpg

Thanks again to all of you for your interest.

And so I wish you my dear friends and your families with the picture of our Christmas tree a

Merry Christmas

Coureur_20211223_1.jpg

Hello Adi. Your deck looks great and I really like the accentuated scarph joints on the waterways. Just as beautiful as your Le Coureur is, just so beautiful is your house with the Christmas tree. It looks warm and inviting - just the place for a cold Christmas eve. And of course ... I love the grand piano and just have to ask you: Steinway & Sons, Kawaii, Yamaha ... or Bösendorfer?

Thanks for all likes and comments, much appreciated. Today I show you my finished main deck. As you can see, I pretty much followed Uwe's preperatory work, since the view into the interior is possible and the guns can still placed. Now I have started with the aft deck.

View attachment 277540

View attachment 277541

View attachment 277542

View attachment 277543

View attachment 277544

And so I wish you my dear friends and your families with the picture of our Christmas tree a

Merry Christmas

View attachment 277545
Dear Adi
great progress, it's looks beautiful!
merry Christmas to you and your family :)

Y
Hello Adi. Your deck looks great and I really like the accentuated scarph joints on the waterways. Just as beautiful as your Le Coureur is, just so beautiful is your house with the Christmas tree. It looks warm and inviting - just the place for a cold Christmas eve. And of course ... I love the grand piano and just have to ask you: Steinway & Sons, Kawaii, Yamaha ... or Bösendorfer?

Dear Heinrich thank you for your kind words, the grand Piano is a Bechstein.

And the one name that I forgot ... ROTF Thank you Adi - that in itself is a superb piece of craftsmanship. May I ask who the are the pianist/s in the family?

View attachment 277540

View attachment 277541

View attachment 277542

View attachment 277543

View attachment 277544

Merry Christmas

View attachment 277545
Looking great! Merry Christmas!

Back