Le Coureur a 1:48 model from CAF by JEEP

Your interior works are looking very good - good progress Thumbsup

not finished detailing the below deck area yet but here is where I'm at so far. Barrels and boxes... aaagh......
Sorry but not going to be too fussy below decks on this effort as most will go unseen. A few years back I completed a project and gifted it to a relative, all the fine detailing (blood ,sweat, and beers) was left covered, known only to me. Speechless .......... pass the kleenex.

41.JPG

42.JPG

43.JPG

44.JPG

45.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
not finished detailing the below deck area yet but here is where I'm at so far. Barrels and boxes... aaagh......
Sorry but not going to be too fussy below decks on this effort as most will go unseen. A few years back I completed a project and gifted it to a relative, all the fine detailing (blood ,sweat, and beers) was left covered, known only to me. Speechless .......... pass the kleenex.
Fabulous, and with envy I can only say how much I miss building. Real life takes over sometimes folks

Very good work - and your are fast builder Thumbsup
I am just struggling with my works on the oven - and I can see, that you finished it already.......

Here we go.......................
Hallo @jeep
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Enjoy your special day and celebrate your round big birthday
Hope also to see some progress on your lugger Le Coureur?

Cheers guys so great to hear from you. I have not been able to do any building. My wife had a big accident and brain damage as a result. As a bonus she now has epilepsy as well so it’s all hands on deck literally and I could hardly bring myself to look at the forum as I miss the building a lot . Hopefully things will get better soon and I’ll be sniffing CA glue again

Cheers guys so great to hear from you. I have not been able to do any building. My wife had a big accident and brain damage as a result. As a bonus she now has epilepsy as well so it’s all hands on deck literally and I could hardly bring myself to look at the forum as I miss the building a lot . Hopefully things will get better soon and I’ll be sniffing CA glue again

This is really shocking news and I hope and wish that the situation will get better soon an your wife can recover to some extent.

All the best my friend - my thoughts are with you and your wife

Best of luck Chello . Your positive attitude to the situation will be a big plus to you and your wife. May your deck find an even keel soon.
And................
Thank you all for your BD wishes. You know, you only get to be 80 once so will lift a glass to all.

Cheers Poul, it’s not a record really as I once managed to get to 83 after a night out. Thank god a few days later I was back to being 25

Sunday afternoon and a mini heat wave for we in Vancouver. 94 degrees is unusual for us and not conducive to messing with a model boat. I'd rather be sailing for sure but buried that anchor a few years back.
Here's my update but please don't stare at my jig, I take all my frustrations out on it.

IMG_0015.JPG

IMG_0016.JPG

IMG_0017.JPG

IMG_0018.JPG

IMG_0020.JPG

IMG_0021.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
OH - she is looking very good - that is real progress !!!

Back