LE FLEURON. 1729. 1\48. KUDIN ANDREY.(YouTube)

...so good tutorial :cool: Thumbsup
Your carriages for the guns are looking very good - Great appearance Thumbs-Up
Kudin, I'm a big fan of your videos, here we can learn many useful methods and techniques, thanks...
Thank you very much, friends, for the “balm for the wounds of my vanity”! :p
...Question, one of your videos shows you how to make three nails, the draw plate you use, where did you buy it,
Maybe you have a link to the store you bought it from. thanks in advance.
I did not understand a little ... :( If not troublesome, the series number and plot time ... :)

Norway said:
...Question, one of your videos shows you how to make three nails, the draw plate you use, where did you buy it,
Maybe you have a link to the store you bought it from. thanks in advance.
I did not understand a little ... :( If not troublesome, the series number and plot time ... :)

Андрей, Кнут спрашивает какой фильерой ты посльзуешься для изготовления деревянных нагелей? Если у тебя ссылка на такую фильеру что бы ее купить?

Thanks Jim for your translation, You understood my question, the draw plate used by Kudin appears to be of very good quality.
Hallo Knut - Andrey Kudin could not understand or translate it correctly into russian, because it is tree-nails and not three-nails ;)

It may be odd, and yes, we have that discussion before, a really good drawplate for wooden treenails (trunnels) is made by Byrnes. It's quality proven by many modelers (including myself). After I watch Andrey's video, I wanted to make my own trunnels, and to be honest, could archive real close results when I bought Byrnes drawplate. It is made specifically for this purpose!

Yes! Google sometimes translates what you think;
... are we on a ship or in a helicopter ?! :)

KNUT I still have not learned how to buy on the Internet ... I bought these dies (steel plates with holes for changing the diameter) in a store where they sell tools for jewelers.
20190919_211305.jpg20190919_211328.jpg

The juwelier drawplates are not all working for our needs, because their intention is to reduce the diameter of a metalic (silver / gold) wire with pressing and prolonging the wire, but not to cut away, like we need for wooden treenails.

Have now tried to order this drawplate from Byrnes again, but there were problems when I got to the part I will pay,
I clicked continiu after I had written the name, city, country aso, and then the whole order went back to start again .
Now I've sent an email to try to fix this problem.

Sorry Kudin for interfering with your build log.
-

@Norway,

pleas tell us your experience with the tool if you recieve it. It is very interesting for me. Thanks
Hi Oliver, I have been using this drawplate for a long time. Actually this is my second one. This tool is absolutely great for wooden treenails. Take a look at my build log, I have described the entire process of making treenails. Honestly, after watching Andreys build log (on a Russian forum)! Thanks, Andrey, and sorry for highjacking you log.

Hallo Andrey,
I have one question to the basic material which is shown in the video.
aa.JPG

Are these strips round or rectangular, and most important: do you buy them already in this size? Which kind of wood?

Hello! If someone is tired of the series, then I hasten to please him; this is the end! I mean - the end of the gun carts ... ;)

Thanks to the advice of a friend who respects pipe tobacco and the Great Rock Band that created "the WALL"...
... In the workshop, a book with drawings appeared, though it was in use! :cool:

IMG_3344.JPG ...

Back