LE FLEURON. 1729. 1\48. KUDIN ANDREY.(YouTube)

love the little videos I need to learn how to make them. I wished I knew how to capture video of my screen when I do cad would make for some nice tutorials on cadding up a ship. if anyone knows pm me cause I would love to do a series of my screen as I cad up stuff
Unfortunately, Joseph, I don’t know how to learn this ... :(
Once more a very good and detailed tutorial how you make it - Great and Many Thanks Thumbs-Up
Thank you, Uwe, for your kind words! ;)

love the little videos I need to learn how to make them. I wished I knew how to capture video of my screen when I do cad would make for some nice tutorials on cadding up a ship. if anyone knows pm me cause I would love to do a series of my screen as I cad up stuff
Hi Joseph,

You can do this with snagit. You can capture any screen you like and record it to a video.

Andrey! Follow your build precisely and waiting for each and every of your post. Many, many thanks for sharing your knowledge with us, it is really valuable and much appreciated. Thumbsup
Thanks for sharing , amazing skill , fantastic job .
Very inspirational
Daniele
Once more a great tutorial - Many Thanks
Many thanks to everyone for evaluating shipbuilding \ directorial work! ;)

Kudin, I'm a big fan of your videos, here we can learn many useful methods and techniques, thanks,
Question, one of your videos shows you how to make three nails, the draw plate you use, where did you buy it,
Maybe you have a link to the store you bought it from. thanks in advance.
Greeting-

Back