LE FLEURON. 1729. 1\48. KUDIN ANDREY.(YouTube)

...But it is hard to follow, or keep in mind which end has to go over or under or cross....... Is there a book with good illustrations how these knots are working?
Thank you, Uwe! Personally, I have not seen such a book ... Those sites\knots that I needed for work, I was looking in nete.

Last edited:
There are people who turned this hobby not only into rest ... They made shipbuilding their life. Such a man was Alexander Dobrenko ...
You can disagree with him in something, disagree with him in some actions, but if you see that a person gives all of himself to his passion ... It makes him respect him!
07/08/2019 he passed away. Remember about him!

.................................................. ..........................

.Unnamed: 1_1080p_2.gifUnnamed: 1_1080p_3.gifUnnamed: 1_1080p_4.gifUnnamed: 1_1080p_6.gifUnnamed: 1_1080p_5.gifUnnamed: 1_1080p_7.gifUnnamed: 1_1080p_8.gifUnnamed: 1_1080p_9.gifUnnamed: 1_1080p_10.gif

Last edited:
Hi Andrey. We regret, but lost some data in transition to a new (faster\larger) platform. The data is for about 5 days worth posting. If you still have data, please re-share with us. We would much appreciated and sorry for inconvenience. But weird things do happen.

Hello! Will we continue to fill the topic with information? ..
So that there is something to disappear during the next transition to faster Internet "rails" :p

1. From a thin thread, wound a 3-strand rope along 4th heels in strands ...
2. From the middle thread wound a 3-strand rope along the 1st heel in the strand until the moment when one of the strands burst ... To set the maximum load for the thread.

Hello

Attention, there is an error in the plans, do not place the 8-pounder guns, it is necessary to replace them by 18-pounder guns.
This error is due to an anomaly in the transcription of the manuscript used in the elaboration of the monograph.

GD

Hello, Gerard!
I can't say that you made me happy ... o_O
If I understand correctly, did you develop this drawing?
First of all - thanks for your attention to the topic and ... My apologies that the drawings were not purchased, but taken from the free Internet... I wanted to buy, but failed....:(
I have already done a lot of work (the guns are cast, the carriages are almost ready ...)
But suddenly I still want to remake ... And so I ask:
Is there a RIGHT drawing?
Thank!

wow nice work it appears that you seal your wood so that when you finish it you don't have the unsightly wood fibers showing great job taking the time to finish the wood work properly. I know it is personal preference but man i hate seeing a beautiful model with wood fiber hairs showing through the painting or finishing.

Hello, Gerard!
I can't say that you made me happy ... o_O
If I understand correctly, did you develop this drawing?
First of all - thanks for your attention to the topic and ... My apologies that the drawings were not purchased, but taken from the free Internet... I wanted to buy, but failed....:(
I have already done a lot of work (the guns are cast, the carriages are almost ready ...)
But suddenly I still want to remake ... And so I ask:
Is there a RIGHT drawing?
Thank!
It would have been better to buy the monograph, only for the author's sake.
Seeking help for a hacked plan is not honest.

wow nice work it appears that you seal your wood so that when you finish it you don't have the unsightly wood fibers showing great job taking the time to finish the wood work properly. I know it is personal preference but man i hate seeing a beautiful model with wood fiber hairs showing through the painting or finishing.

Thank! Pear - not only a noble, but also a "grateful" tree! She herself, almost without using her hands, turns into beauty! :)

Back