Le Redoutable 1/48

Dear friend Oliver
first of all, it's pleasure to hear from you again, I hope that everything is fine :)
I miss your presence as a person and as a professional .
your work and design of the Upperdeck looks great, I'm sure that the result will accurate and beautiful Okay:D

Oliver my dear friend
Congratulations on your new site, I will subscribe to it with great pleasure. :)Thumbsup
I believe and hope that at the same time, you will continue to update about your high-quality and beautiful work here with us as well.
Yours in friendship and high regard, Shota

Great accomplishment, Oliver! If you make your website bilingual (at least in English and German), you would have more visits and gain more interest. I see the headers and names are both English and German, but articles in only in German :(

Oliver wrote this in "news" today

Screenshot 2022-09-15 090918.png

A general question: is there a rule in arsenal building which side is exposed or is it up to the modeller?
I noticed that most models are shown open on the starboard side.

A general question: is there a rule in arsenal building which side is exposed or is it up to the modeller?
I noticed that most models are shown open on the starboard side.
Hello, there is no rule, it is only the pleasure of the model maker

Hi Oliver,

Just beautifull drafting work. Can imagine you have already spend a considerable number of hours in this project.

Have you ever considered to release these digital files via Ancre to release them with the monograph.
I think for a lot of people that would be a huge added value as we do more and more with routers and 3d printers in our hobby.

Last edited:
Back