Le Rochefort Proposed Group Build Le Rochefort group build, builders wanted.

I just ordered the plan set in 1/24th from ANCRE.
I already have the Sorolla book and will study it while waiting for the plans.
It seems quite well done and should be quite useful during the build.

I’d like to be added to the group build and have the logo added to my profile.
Please advise on how to do this.

Regards,
Dave
Nice. I was going to do 1/24 too for ease of fabrication but settled on 1/36 in the end.

Hi mwknoop
Very Good. I look forward to your build. When you start your Log, then I will be able to add your Build Log Le Rochefort Badge for the group. The Badge will be added to your signature line.

Finally getting started on the Le Rochefort. I've cut the keel, stem and stern. My primary wood is cherry.
These are great news, that you also build the model.
And in the meantime we have really started a group build, so please take a look here

It would be great, if you would participate in the discussions and share your experience with this project.
And maybe also to start a building log of yours?

@Tobias and all others will be very happy if you join the "club"

Carving the keel and rabbit lines. They still need some work but things are progressing.

View attachment 372829

View attachment 372830

View attachment 372831
Your work is looking very good - It would be very good, if you start a building log inside the group
Please start here a topic where you can post your progress

Hello mwknoop, your frames look very good. For your information, this is the wrong area in which you started the pictures or your building log, so no problem Uwe and Donnie have already sent you the link where your building log should be. Here is the link again, please open your report there and you will also be up to date on what the other Le Rochefort concerns.

Back