Le Soleil Royal ZHL Build Log [COMPLETED BUILD]

Andrey, I agree with Kurt. You give credits as a courtesy to the author for using his images\videos. Many authors do have a disclaimer about their works in general. They even said, "do not use without personal authorization". In such a case, we shouldn't post the author's work here.

Андрей, я согласен с Куртом. Вы как бы отдаете должное автору за использование его изображений\видео. Стоит отметить что многие авторы запрещают использование своих фотографий без соответствующего на то разрешения. В таком случае мы не должны размещать здесь эти работы, что бы не нарушать его авторские права.
Дмитрий, это все понятно, ваши слова правильно. Но, если человек выложил свои работы в сеть, в общий доступ, без каких-либо ограничений, то зачем мне у него спрашивать разрешения, искать с ним связи. Еще раз повторюсь, я же не приписываю себе авторство. Надеюсь вы меня поймете, я излагаюсь на русском. В сети очень много информации. В этот раз просто забил в поиске слово - анапуть, вылезла куча результатов. Копирнул первую подходящую фотку. Ну да невнимателен, не увидел на какой именно пост отреагировал Уве. Надеюсь инциндент исчерпан. Интересно, как у вас там переводчик переведет мою писанину.?

Specifying who made the model, when you use their photos, is a simple matter of professional courtesy. People are used to seeing others use photos with the name of the source next to it. I don't think anyone should get enraged when you don't have the source's name either. There's enough things on the internet which are worthy of one's anger without having to make things up... like those jerks who threw me off the other forum for asking about a model style using a picture from a company they hate. What can you do ? :rolleyes:

Specifying who made the model, when you use their photos, is a simple matter of professional courtesy. People are used to seeing others use photos with the name of the source next to it. I don't think anyone should get enraged when you don't have the source's name either. There's enough things on the internet which are worthy of one's anger without having to make things up... like those jerks who threw me off the other forum for asking about a model style using a picture from a company they hate. What can you do ? :rolleyes:
I dare to guess. From which site you were kicked out. With MSW? Probably because of the Chinese sets of models?

Okay, back to ship models now. I appreciate all the comments. I know I have to do better at acknowledging others in pictures I post. But I love the pictures. They are SO helpful to those of us who are challenged at following instructions.

Дмитрий, это все понятно, ваши слова правильно. Но, если человек выложил свои работы в сеть, в общий доступ, без каких-либо ограничений, то зачем мне у него спрашивать разрешения, искать с ним связи. Еще раз повторюсь, я же не приписываю себе авторство. Надеюсь вы меня поймете, я излагаюсь на русском. В сети очень много информации. В этот раз просто забил в поиске слово - анапуть, вылезла куча результатов. Копирнул первую подходящую фотку. Ну да невнимателен, не увидел на какой именно пост отреагировал Уве. Надеюсь инциндент исчерпан. Интересно, как у вас там переводчик переведет мою писанину.?
Я прекрасно Вас понимаю, ведь русский один из моих языков общения. Но это то что касается письма и общения. Что касается этики, мне будет трудно объяснить зачем благодарить авторов учитывая доступность в интернете. Надеюсь для вас не будет новостью узнать что не все что попадает в интернет и размещено там, заведомо с разрешения автора. Вот такой парадокс...

Будем считать инцидент исчерпан, но все мы будем очень признательны если Вы впредь будете уважительней\учтивым к форумчанам...

С yважением,
Дмитрий

I dare to guess. From which site you were kicked out. With MSW? Probably because of the Chinese sets of models?
MSW. A post I made here made the MSW Admin and KIR fellows decide that I should be censored because they want to enforce the same ban on speaking about ZHL which they have on MSW in THIS forum. I guess they don't get enough attention for their crusade, so like Antifa, they have to start hurting people.

Last edited:
The admiral walked in and saw what I was doing on the SR and cried, „Nailed it!“ Later, I walked in the living room and caught her watching a baking show where amateur bakers compete against each other and shout, „Nailed it!“ when they complete the bake. The show is called Nailed It! This is an example. Now I know what she really meant about the ship.
7A42518F-97ED-4A02-87D2-50221522715B.jpeg

who's playing the piano?
That's my daughter's piano. We had her take lessons when she was little and she was pretty good then. She got away from it and recently bought this one. Her sister has the one we had for them and her son is now playing it. One grandson plays the trombone, another the baritone, and the third the saxophone and the guitar. He has an acoustic and a Fender stratocaster we built together.

This is just awesome, Vic! You have a family of talented musicians! Once the whole family is together they could form a nice orchestra playing some PinkFloyd songs, where a solo could be played on your Fender guitar (like the Gilmour) :cool: If you ever wonder why PinkFloyd, cause I am a big fan of this band. :pHowever, if this is not a case, you can use the piano as the place to display your Le Soleil Royal (once completed) ;)

Back