Here is another instalment of my build log.
I now have all my carlings and ledges in and some what straightened out, so I moved on to finish up the main deck.
After installing the waterways and first plank on each side I had to sit back and decide which side I would plank and install the cannons. I wanted to use only two cannons and show off my work. Since I was not too impressed with my woodworking I finally chose the starboard side to plank.
My next dilemma was the hole in the deck for my main mast.
I ended up using a relatively simple method. I just crowded the mast in with planks.
The good news is my mast foot covers the ugly hole.
I am currently working on the rails an the I will move on to my cannons.
The dry fit of my rails seems good so I will press on.