Model VICTORY by Deagostini, scale 1/84

Now I am nailing the quarterdeck deck

20220821_160754.jpg20220821_160804.jpg
Work is underway, but it involves the manufacture of many small elements, which take a lot of time and sometimes it seems that nothing significant has been done. I redid some elements because I didn't like the result. So it was with the ladders, the fencing of a similar hatch after the mainmast and the pyaters of the mainmast itself. Pyatner mainmast is not a simple product. had to deal with it.

Now I am nailing the quarterdeck deck

View attachment 325022View attachment 325023
Work is underway, but it involves the manufacture of many small elements, which take a lot of time and sometimes it seems that nothing significant has been done. I redid some elements because I didn't like the result. So it was with the ladders, the fencing of a similar hatch after the mainmast and the pyaters of the mainmast itself. Pyatner mainmast is not a simple product. had to deal with it.
Good Evening Sasha. Beautiful details Sasha. Your gratings are exquisite. I really enjoy what you are achieving with your Victory. Cheers Grant

Hello Sasha. The gratings and ladders look super-neat and accurate. The color of the wood on the gratings and the ladders are absolutely beautiful - they remind me of the salmon-pink color of Grant's Victory. :) I have also deleted your double posting, so all is good.

Back