OSEBERG ship - Ships of Pavel Nikitin (Ukraine) - Scale 1:25 (15/32" = 1') - Length: 865 mm ( 34 3/34 inch)

Олю, привіт. Постійно слідкую за тобою на YouTube. А коли випадково і тебе тут побачив, то і сам доеднався. Натхнення тобі в твоєму хобі. І як завжди, дуже якісні фото і відео!!

Olya, hello. I always follow you on YouTube. When I accidentally saw you here, I joined as well. Wishing you lots of inspiration in your hobby. As always, your photos and videos are of excellent quality!

Second that! I have watched your excellent work on U Tube. You are a perfectionist and highly skilled in the craft. Do you intend to keep the shields a natural wood color or paint them?

Sorry, but this suggestion seems very Chinese. It would suit a junk.
Something more restrained would be needed here, something that takes up the design language of the Norsemen.

If it has to be a dragon motif, then something like this:

1002661960-photo-u1011714159.jpeg

or something simpler like this:

61159-690x460.jpg

Last edited:
AGAIN I PRAISE TROUGH GOD AND HIS SON JESUES CHRIST VICTORY, FREEDOM WITH GOD WHO CAN BE AGAINST US. NOW I AM A BIT CONFUSED THE OSBURGH SHIP IS THE LATEST HAS IT BEEN RELEASED PRICE AND DETAILS ALOSO WAITI9NG FOR MY BABBY THE NEFF SAVING DOLLARS ANY WORD ON THIS AND FINALLY THE SANTA MARIA IS IT A NEW BUILD. HIT ME BASCK. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE ALLO DON

Well, the Viking longboats were called 'dragon ships' (drakuskippan by the Franks) so the motif seems appropriate if not the artistic stye.

Last edited:
Back