New design POF HMS Blandford 1720 in scale 1:48 by Modelship Dockyard

Yes the live time will be 5:00 to 13:00 GMT everyday(maybe one day off per week), we will make the pliot model of Speedwell and Blandford in the following weeks
We understand this will be a life broadcast, and some of us will probably watch it live. We are an international forum and has different time zone, I suspect many of us who would love to see the streaming video, unfortunately, will not have a chance. Is there a way you can record videos and show us here?
That would be awesome.

We understand this will be a life broadcast, and some of us will probably watch it live. We are an international forum and has different time zone, I suspect many of us who would love to see the streaming video, unfortunately, will not have a chance. Is there a way you can record videos and show us here?
That would be awesome.
Okay I will try to record them and upload them to a channel

A general reply guys. I will post videos on Youtube if I got time. I'm able to do that since I study in the UK and have a special SIM card, that can allow me to get access to all these websites normally even in China. It's just the problem that I'm always busy working on the development of the kits so have almost no time to post videos etc.. But I promise I will soon do so, and I'll let you guys know the channel.

The Hawse pieces PT1. We've made some changes to make it more realistic in the latest version, so there will be small differences.
(BTW we've now started a new pilot model, all the new changes will be there! Pictures will come after posting the pictures of this model.)
IMG_4500.JPGIMG_4501.JPGIMG_4502.JPGIMG_4510.JPGIMG_4511.JPGIMG_4512.JPGIMG_4513.JPGIMG_4514.JPGIMG_4515.JPGIMG_4516.JPGIMG_4517.JPGIMG_4518.JPG

THIS is looking very good - very good timber, very good idea with this small jig - great result !!!
Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup

Back