Purchased shortly ago / sthg new in your workshop -> present it here

Laser Jet Pro MFP M28W.
This was the cheapest laser printer I could find with respectable quality, about $ 100, just black and white.
It is good with a laser printer because it is cheaper to operate an inkjet printer, and it is okay with ONE and the same printer for all pattern to print.
Laser Jet Pro MFP M28W (1).jpgLaser Jet Pro MFP M28W (2).jpgLaser Jet Pro MFP M28W (3).jpg
Greeting-

Many thanks for showing us - Looking very good and seems to be a high quality toll.
Now you need only a prolongation in order to make also the marking of the hull inside heights - this is often the bigger problem, especially if the free space of the frames is too small for any tool, so you have to go over the top timber of the frame ......
Necessary to mark the heights of the beams etc.

For the deck beam i will make a gauge (mehr oder weniger mit Anschlägen) . I have a plan for this part and put any hours of brainwork inside. It will work without any measuring. This tool is only for outside.
For inside i will make a measuring carriage. But all this things need time. The good is that all these items, all the ideas you can use for the following projects.

For the deck beam i will make a gauge (mehr oder weniger mit Anschlägen) . I have a plan for this part and put any hours of brainwork inside. It will work without any measuring. This tool is only for outside.
For inside i will make a measuring carriage. But all this things need time. The good is that all these items, all the ideas you can use for the following projects.
I, and I guess a lot of our members, would like to see your solution for the inside, when it is the time for it - It is for a lot of us a problematic task

Back