Purchased shortly ago / sthg new in your workshop -> present it here

I replaced my toolwall today in two 1,80m Whiteboards. First, the tools are very dangerous for the model. Murphys law is everywhere i dont like to trust in my luck.
I have a lot of problem to manage the plans in my shipyard. The La Belle has little small plans and this is already a problem. My next projects will be plans much bigger and i need to handle it. I have one of this walls in my office and its really a good investment.

View attachment 144030View attachment 144031
I see you have a young helper in the ship yard, for doing the simple small jobs...hope she enjoys working with dad on boat projects.

My Saint Philippe drawings are a nightmare,over 40 drawings 2metres long.I would have to wallpaper two rooms with them to be able to have them all laid outROTF
I guess you didn't account this build when you buy a new house....Now you need a new shop :p, but don't worry, I can use those drawing at my home (as wallpaper).

Yesterday I was the first time after the shutdown in a tool shop.....and I thought I need it (as alternative for the the big size one - maybe faster for small works)
I think it was also a little bit something for the soul ....... ;)

Proxxon1.jpg

Proxxon2.jpg

Proxxon3.jpg

at home I realized, that I have already a brand new Koordinatentisch - so I have now two...... upps

Yesterday I was the first time after the shutdown in a tool shop.....and I thought I need it (as alternative for the the big size one - maybe faster for small works)
I think it was also a little bit something for the soul ....... ;)

View attachment 146523

View attachment 146524

View attachment 146525

at home I realized, that I have already a brand new Koordinatentisch - so I have now two...... upps

Can't be a bad place Uwe when you forget what Proxxon tools you haveROTF

Kind Regards

Nigel

Not so exciting,I received yet another timber delivery.A huge slab of African Red Padauk and sheet of the Padauk and a piece of African Ebony for Saint Philippe.I also acquired a chunk of English boxwood which due to the split I got for a bargain on Ebay.This stuff is expensive and hard to find.This is for future work and will just sit in the garage for several years to season.I won't treat the ends as the split has already happened.Even with the split I will be able to yield quite a few carvings from it.

Kind Regards

Nigel

sp306.jpgsp307.jpg

Back