Purchased shortly ago / sthg new in your workshop -> present it here

Hi Mike, Just discovered those pens, they are good, not only dollars but space, space, right now have to get rid of a 50.00 year old trunk that is loaded with family pictures, not only in bad shape but desperatly need the room, i will have to use my son-in-law office garage to work my frames for the LE Rochefort, 11 years ago when we moved out here my daughter had built my HOBBY ROOM, when i saw it i said wow, i will never fill this place, OH YEA, now i can only fit my body and a chair in there, i could use a lot of BYRNES TOOLS but where to put them, next is my BEDROOM LOL. Don PS this is another reason why i love SOS, so many tips on useful stuff to make our models better, everything from GLUES to LARGE SCALE POWER TOOLS YOU WILL FIND IT HERE, KEEP THEM COMING GUYS
+1 This has to be the best ship modelling forum group anywhere.

Hi Uwe,
yes the gratings are infinitely better than the crap ones that came with my Enterprise kit.
The blocks are the best in the business, better than any other aftermarket blocks on the net.
I went to buy some of those blocks from ZLH and found they are shut down by the government. It seems the whole city is restricted by the government right now until sometime in March or longer.

and for the friends across the pond

Today I received a small package with timber for test and review - I will show you more in short time

View attachment 131999

As promised - sorry, that it took longer than expected, but here you can find a close look

They really turn fast for little pieces, the variable speed is a must for what we use them

My Byrnes Sander doesn't have variable speed and it can sand very small parts with no problem. ??

I replaced my toolwall today in two 1,80m Whiteboards. First, the tools are very dangerous for the model. Murphys law is everywhere i dont like to trust in my luck.
I have a lot of problem to manage the plans in my shipyard. The La Belle has little small plans and this is already a problem. My next projects will be plans much bigger and i need to handle it. I have one of this walls in my office and its really a good investment.

20200414_201550.jpg20200415_173320.jpg

Back