Purchased shortly ago / sthg new in your workshop -> present it here

Larsa, where I bought my glue, had the three types, nr1-red, nr2-blue, nr3-green.
I chose blue because it has a reaction time of 10 minutes, the other 5 minutes.
The green can use outside, but I shouldn't.
What color is the one you are using, (Titebond original)?
Regards-

I have used Titebond Glue for years and I like it very much. I have read that Titebond III is considered waterproof, except for submerged structural work. It has been used extensively on boats that are at sea part of the time. Not recommended for boats that are at sea 24/7 for extended periods. I'm currently using it on my build of The Donald David, a Maine lobster boat. I'll see if I can find that article again and post it.
Happy modelling!
Steven

Every file needs a handle! for my needle files I make them out of old nitrous oxide or CO2 cartridges- used for making seltzer water, whipped cream and other things. I drill a 1/4"/6mm hole in the side and open up the lead seal enough for a press fit for the handle. Once I am happy with the mounting, I just pot the whole thing in with hot glue from a glue gun. One of the few things I think hot glue is good for. These fit my hand well, are comfortable and best of all I usually find the cartridges on the street.

nitrous handle.jpg

Back