Purchased shortly ago / sthg new in your workshop -> present it here

Thanks friends.
I will try this one first, since I can buy this brand in a local hobby shop, they said it mostly glues and does not flow out.
This is a brand from the UK, possibly someone from England here on the forum who has tried this glue type and say their opinion.
We'll see what happens, greetings-

Store the CA glue in a freezer to make it last longer.

Hi Jolley Roger, hate to contradict but storing it in the fridge will suffice, the freezer will actually make it thicker for a while until it reaches room temperature, which, depending on ambient temps may take just about forever.\
Lekker bly.

Larsa, yes, also available in Sweden.

Roger, This type of glue, according to the dealer, should be a medium between thick and thin.
But as you say, I can store it in a freezer when I'm sure it won't be used for long time.

Eric, it's probably smart to store it in the fridge during the time I use it.

Thanks for your tips-
Regards-

I received yesterday a new light for the workshop, which has a speciality, which is my opinion very helpful.

IMG_5217.JPG
It is the Maulcraft duo from the company Maul
7000 Kelvin, daylight white

this is the sideview - in moment nothing special, but.....
IMG_5218.JPG

it has two heads, which can be adjusted and oriented as necessary - each head can be switch on and off separately and also the dimming can be done independently
IMG_5219.JPG

switched on -
IMG_5221.JPG

and switched off -
IMG_5223.JPG

with different angle
IMG_5224.JPG

and the heads can also be rotated
IMG_5225.JPG

here you can see the LEDs - on each side 90
IMG_5227.JPG

IMG_5229.JPG

delivered with a stand clamped at the table desk
IMG_5226.JPG

here also the technical data and measures
IMG_5231.JPG IMG_5232.JPG IMG_5233.JPG

thanks for the like zoly ! can't wait for the plans to start build- as very happy to find those plans - clipper named after the Swedish singer jenny lind who P.T Barnum promoted to a smash hit in gold rush america

thanks for the like zoly ! can't wait for the plans to start build- as very happy to find those plans - clipper named after the Swedish singer jenny lind who P.T Barnum promoted to a smash hit in gold rush America
Your welcome, I am looking ahead of your build!

No exciting new big machine tool to post this timeROTFhowever I have received a couple of large sanding drums for profiling the edges of Saint Philippe's frames on my pillar drill.The good thing is they use regular abrasive paper not expensive sleeves;)Secondly,I stumbled on some 0.5mm Tungsten Carbide milling cutters on Ebay for use in my MF70 mill.Going to try my hand at producing my own blocks with proper sheaves and they will eventually come in when I make 0.5 by 0.5 Pear gratings for Twelve Apostles.

Kind Regards

Nigel

sp220.jpgsp221.jpgsp222.jpg

Ok, well nothing much to report except I did finally recieve my Model Shipways Rattlesnake kit yesterday. It took 2 months to get it and I'm not to excited about the company I ordered it from. The kit was ordered Dec.4.2019. The same day I recieved an email from them stating that the order was recieved and was being processed for shipment. I would recieve notice when shipped along with tracking number. 2 weeks go by and .....nothing. So being the kind of person who wants to know what is going on I tried to contact them both through their "contact us" page on their web site as well as sending a reply to the one email I did recieve. The response I recieved was "we are unaware of any communication - we will look into the matter and get back to you." Fishy. Then nothing . I then tried to contact them the end of the week before Christmas and their reply was - "Closed for the holidays." After the holidays I tried again. I was told "Closed for the weekend" - this was on a Thurs. Finally lodged a complaint against them with the Better Business Bureau and it was then that I realized I should have looked at their rating before ordering ( F's across the board). The BBB told me it typically takes about 30 days for resolution of complaints, and to just sit tight and wait. Finally after an additional month I get an email from the company asking if I still want the model. Of course I did so I replied to them that yes I did. Then they inform me that the model had been back ordered but was now in stock and would be shipped immediately. Which it apparently was. Now I don't know about you guys, but to me if they had just informed me at the beginning of this that it was back-ordered I wouldn't have a problem with them. But their customer service totally sucks!!!! Needless to say I will not be ordering from them again any time soon. I don't care if they are offering 50% of retail - which they were on the Rattlesnake - the lack of communication is a real put-off. Oh, by the way the company calls themselves "Internet Hobbies,LLC " and is based out of Pennsylvania.

Ok, well nothing much to report except I did finally recieve my Model Shipways Rattlesnake kit yesterday. It took 2 months to get it and I'm not to excited about the company I ordered it from. The kit was ordered Dec.4.2019. The same day I recieved an email from them stating that the order was recieved and was being processed for shipment. I would recieve notice when shipped along with tracking number. 2 weeks go by and .....nothing. So being the kind of person who wants to know what is going on I tried to contact them both through their "contact us" page on their web site as well as sending a reply to the one email I did recieve. The response I recieved was "we are unaware of any communication - we will look into the matter and get back to you." Fishy. Then nothing . I then tried to contact them the end of the week before Christmas and their reply was - "Closed for the holidays." After the holidays I tried again. I was told "Closed for the weekend" - this was on a Thurs. Finally lodged a complaint against them with the Better Business Bureau and it was then that I realized I should have looked at their rating before ordering ( F's across the board). The BBB told me it typically takes about 30 days for resolution of complaints, and to just sit tight and wait. Finally after an additional month I get an email from the company asking if I still want the model. Of course I did so I replied to them that yes I did. Then they inform me that the model had been back ordered but was now in stock and would be shipped immediately. Which it apparently was. Now I don't know about you guys, but to me if they had just informed me at the beginning of this that it was back-ordered I wouldn't have a problem with them. But their customer service totally sucks!!!! Needless to say I will not be ordering from them again any time soon. I don't care if they are offering 50% of retail - which they were on the Rattlesnake - the lack of communication is a real put-off. Oh, by the way the company calls themselves "Internet Hobbies,LLC " and is based out of Pennsylvania.
I hope, that the kit by itself is ok!?!

Back