Purchased shortly ago / sthg new in your workshop -> present it here

Great selection of tools, Tobi. But we all know for sure, it is not much what they give to you, as their attention to you. :cool:

New sanding toy. I have a circular sander. I got this one for the upper flat/horizontal section. Tested it and, so far, does his job. Of course, to sand small wood pieces :) . See sharpie as a reference of size. You can sand in both directions.

Mini Belt Sander Electric Grinder Knife Apex Edge Sharpener, DIY Multifunctional Polishing Grinding Machine with 10PCS Abrasive Belts https://www.amazon.com/dp/B098LHQTG...abc_CKS4NHRWHNB0RYNPCZY6?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

20220103_174500.jpg20220103_174220.jpg

Cheers
Daniel

Hi Tobias!

A very detailled and comprehensive book of a frigate - one of my favorite books! You can tell that Gérard Delacroix builds models himself - almost every detail is illustrated. A good buy!

Best regards
Thomas
Yes - one of the best and detailed monographs on the market - the Egyptienne is also one of my favourites.
Gérard was by himself ship modeler, but since years (as he told my once) he is not building any more - so I guess the (very detailed) photos in the monograph are not showing his model, but a model made by a modeling friend of him.
In the Egyptienne monograph he is usually refering to two contemporary models existing which he had regular access for remeasurements during the devolpment of the 3D-model

Did you Purchased something shortly ago?
Did you get something new for your workshop?

The idea behind this topic (and I know it is not realy a new idea) is to show the members anything new, what you purchased or got somehow and which could be of some interest to some other member(s).

So if you got f.e. any
new tools (electric or manual), a kit, any material, fittings, books, planset or whatsoever ........
everything could be of some interest for somebody......
than please make a short post in this topic / thread

best would be with some photos and maybe if interesting where did you buy or ordered it, so also if available the experience with the new stuff and/or also with the seller

Back