Purchased shortly ago / sthg new in your workshop -> present it here

They are indeed. For sharpening flexcut mini tools

I use this one. It is good enough if you do that frequently. The forms for the inside face and the leather strop for the ouside

I would recommend the Lora Irish tutorial aswell

View attachment 292276
Very good tutorial - many thanks for sharing
and now I know also, that you made the "Mayan High Priest Relief Carving eProject" :cool:
when I see you work - seems to be a good project

Thanks guys, I have to add that Keim Lumber was really reasonable for such a nice board, little over $21 bf, plus shipping. Wasn’t going to say anything at first cause you guys will buy it all :) but I figure if we increase the demand it might become more available…..

Thanks guys, I have to add that Keim Lumber was really reasonable for such a nice board, little over $21 bf, plus shipping. Wasn’t going to say anything at first cause you guys will buy it all :) but I figure if we increase the demand it might become more available…..

Looks like you got the last one !! No pear wood online at all.... HAHAHA

Excellent purchases!!! Enjoy them !!

Daniel

3 days ago I bought a drill second hand. Three days of cleaning years of grease and rust. I got a beauty for less money and there is no play on the shaft :)
It came with a cross table with machine clamp and a machine table/stand. The table I sell to someone else. So the price is only 75 euro. I was lucky :D

IMG_2403.JPGIMG_2404.JPGIMG_2405.JPGIMG_2406.JPG

The cross table machine clamp needs to be cleaned, the old grease makes it difficult to operate. So I will take it apart and, clean it. New grease and everything will be fine

Steef66, I see, between the band saw and bench drill, a kind off bench Oven. Am I correct ? And if Yes, what it's his use for?

I have a similar one, but the dials are different, and I use it for my toasts or toasted sandwiches. :) The difference is that I have it in my kitchen.

Now I am very curious to know if that is an Oven too and why you use for in your workshop. :)

Cheers
Daniel

Steef66, I see, between the band saw and bench drill, a kind off bench Oven. Am I correct ? And if Yes, what it's his use for?

I have a similar one, but the dials are different, and I use it for my toasts or toasted sandwiches. :) The difference is that I have it in my kitchen.

Now I am very curious to know if that is an Oven too and why you use for in your workshop. :)

Cheers
Daniel
I use it for polymer clay and to bake my ropes. When you make rope of polyester you have to put it 5 minutes in a oven on 175 Celcius to reprogram the yarn in the new position. To protect it to unravel itself.

Last edited:
I use it for polymer clay and to bake my ropes. When you make rope of polyester you have to put it 5 minutes in a oven on 175 Celcius to reprogram the yarn in the new position. To protect it to unravel itself.

Oh, excellent!! Thank you for the tip. I heard about that , but the ones I read they were using the house Oven.

Every day a new tip/trick to learn !!!!

Thank you !!!
Daniel

Ps: sorry for my typo (Owen = oven).I corrected my original posting.

Back