Purchased shortly ago / sthg new in your workshop -> present it here

SORRY !!!!! I was referring to this piece of equipment

View attachment 308683

The long metallic bar. That's the one I meant. I am very sorry for my mistake on the parts names.

And thank you very much for your answer !!

Daniel
If you look at the picture I sent today you will see four holes in the miter gage. What you don’t see on the adjustable stop is the threaded holes on the underside. That’s where it attaches.

I made a slicer and it works OK but it seems to just force the blade through the wood. I watched the video and it seems like this one slices more than just pushes. (If you follow that). Is there some kind of linkage that pulls the blade across or is it just a single pivot point. Is it possible that you could post a picture that shows the entire blade and the pivot point in one picture Maybe sighting along the fence if you can. Thanks

Never mind :) I found a picture on their website that seems to show what I want. Thanks
They have the pivot point a lot further forward than I do and I think the different geometry makes the blade slice more than chop.

Last edited:
I made a slicer and it works OK but it seems to just force the blade through the wood. I watched the video and it seems like this one slices more than just pushes. (If you follow that). Is there some kind of linkage that pulls the blade across or is it just a single pivot point. Is it possible that you could post a picture that shows the entire blade and the pivot point in one picture Maybe sighting along the fence if you can. Thanks

Never mind :) I found a picture on their website that seems to show what I want. Thanks
They have the pivot point a lot further forward than I do and I think the different geometry makes the blade slice more than chop.
I tried to load a short video however, apparently the website won't allow it (Or I don't know the proper procedure)
Yes due to the pivot point there is a slicing motion to the cut

Just received some new publications from my friend Didier Berti, from ancre .......
in short time I hope to make some book and planset reviews of the new monographs

The Leudo 1913​

The leudo was a ship-of-all-trades, used as a commercial trading vessel for the transportation of various products.
by Franco Fissore Traduction translated by our member @Gilles Korent

and

LE MOURE DE POUAR​

Fishing boat, barge, pilot-boat, and even pleasure craft, it reigned from Marseilles to Giens.
by Walter Gaspard translated by François Fougerat

IMG_0299.jpg

and also the english booklet of the spanish 34 gun frigate La MAHONESA and the anual calendar 2022

IMG_0301.jpg

Present from my wife...

View attachment 310087
You are a lucky guy
1) Having a wife making such birthday gifts
and
2) getting such a nice kit

Hope you know, that for such projects like your Fokker model we have a special area where you can make a building log ;)

Do you know this situation also?

Yesterday I went out in order to buy only a drill bit with 1,8 mm......I needed nothing more (I thought)

At the end I had a bill of 130 Euro of things which I need off course ;)o_O;) , it is more to fill the stock

View attachment 43837
Any thing you buy that helps you and gives you pleasure in your hobby is well worth it ,
I go a bit crazy on eBay sometimes, that’s why I’ve got about 6 model ship kits to build ! Ian , I’m in the process of converting my spare bedroom into my hobbies room

New light in my workshop daylight ledpanels 4000 lumen and 40 Watt each. They are expensive but I got them for free :cool:
Our community gave to everybody a voucher of 80 euro who have a rental house. This was because the energy prises rise to the top because of the war and the high prises of gas and electricity. We live in a good energy low apartment. So I ask my neighbours if they use this voucher and almost everybody I asked gave me these vouchers. You only can buy led lights or things like radiator foil. I bought these led panels. I only ordered a remote control to operate the panels separately on.... you know where.
I'm happy with them, they give me so much light on my working table.

IMG_2537.JPGIMG_2538.JPG

Now I am looking on the marketplace for second hand wall racks to make behind the table against the wall, so that everything can be neatly stored. We need to keep our hobby cheap.
I'm also waiting for my special modified chair that my health insurance company will give me so that I can work on the ship again without getting pain in my back.
Then I can finally continue with my hobby. I miss it and the relaxation and fun it brings.

New light in my workshop daylight ledpanels 4000 lumen and 40 Watt each. They are expensive but I got them for free :cool:
Our community gave to everybody a voucher of 80 euro who have a rental house. This was because the energy prises rise to the top because of the war and the high prises of gas and electricity. We live in a good energy low apartment. So I ask my neighbours if they use this voucher and almost everybody I asked gave me these vouchers. You only can buy led lights or things like radiator foil. I bought these led panels. I only ordered a remote control to operate the panels separately on.... you know where.
I'm happy with them, they give me so much light on my working table.

View attachment 310169View attachment 310170

Now I am looking on the marketplace for second hand wall racks to make behind the table against the wall, so that everything can be neatly stored. We need to keep our hobby cheap.
I'm also waiting for my special modified chair that my health insurance company will give me so that I can work on the ship again without getting pain in my back.
Then I can finally continue with my hobby. I miss it and the relaxation and fun it brings.
All that is needed is to take down the wallpaper and everything will be perfect ROTF ROTF ROTF.

HERE IS A LITTLE GEM LIKE STEFF I HAVE TO BE CAREFULL ON POWER TOOL PURCHASES AS I AM WHEEL CHAIR BOUND SO EVERY THING HAS TO BE USEABLE FOR ME PHYSICALLY ALL WORK TABLES HAVE BEEN MODIFIED FOR WHEEL CHAIR USE SO HERE IS A MINI-GRINDER FOR SHARPENING SMALL CHISELS, SCRAPERS, PLANNER BLADES IT WORKS ON A BATTERY MAKES IT EASILY MOVABLE LIGHTWEIGHT, VARIABLE SPEED PRICE AMOZON $50.00 INCL SHIPPING DRAWBACKS 2 INCH DISKS CAN NOT FIND ANYWHERE BUT IT COMES WITH AN EXTRA SET. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE ALL DON

IMG_20220520_152631225_HDR.jpg

Back