Purchased shortly ago / sthg new in your workshop -> present it here

Do you remember "Kill Drill" or was it it "Drill Kill(er) Uwe"?

My local hobby shop has no more the 0,5mm Proxxon drills, so I ordered them (10 boxes) from an online store. (and some 0,8mm)
So for the next time I will have enough of them to drill all my future treenail-holes ....
and added some brass and also some carbon, which I will try maybe as possible "bolting"

IMG_2473.jpg

@Uwek , carbon materials, you show, are they supplied both round and square and in what dimensions, as you say, if this can be used as an imitation of bolts then this can save us a lot of work with blackening brass bolts, thanks-

@Uwek , carbon materials, you show, are they supplied both round and square and in what dimensions, as you say, if this can be used as an imitation of bolts then this can save us a lot of work with blackening brass bolts, thanks-
These carbon rod has 0,8mm and is round.
As I understood from modellers in Germany there are also carbon rods with smaller diameter available knowing about one supplier f.e. with 0,5mm.
I will try this one and will show once in a short post the results - on one side the workability and the final appearance

@Stuart Little, my problem is that the saw blades that came with the saw break/break easily, so I will try metal blades of the type that I use on my Prooxon FET saw, changing the saw blade itself is not a problem, Thanks for your attention, greetings Knut-

Back