Purchased shortly ago / sthg new in your workshop -> present it here

Angle plate for my Proxxon MF 70. Self-made brand-> I was looking for such an angle plate and had to find out that the prices were out of proportion. So I decided to build this myself. Material costs € 0 because everything consists of leftovers, construction time approx. 30 minutes. At the moment I'm still tensioning the whole thing over the nut on the hinge, the bracket for adjusting is still in work and will be finished on Monday.

4C1485CD-31FC-476F-8807-68A86279B436.jpeg

BB4FBD1A-EFB7-4D75-B0B2-918FC5376D43.jpeg

0CC64FB4-557D-47B8-B19F-B27C9CF5678D.jpeg

Angle plate for my Proxxon MF 70. Self-made brand-> I was looking for such an angle plate and had to find out that the prices were out of proportion. So I decided to build this myself. Material costs € 0 because everything consists of leftovers, construction time approx. 30 minutes. At the moment I'm still tensioning the whole thing over the nut on the hinge, the bracket for adjusting is still in work and will be finished on Monday.

View attachment 274989

View attachment 274990

View attachment 274991
Nice work. Those are typically known as 'sine plates' and can be spendy. You can find them cheaper on eBay....

Just ordered this to be able to change my model wirking table high.

Now my table is an old desk table over 2 working levels. My back is starting to Hurt. I have changed chairs with ajustable high. They didn't work for my body. So I decided to try an ajustable table.

VIVO Black Manual Height Adjustable Stand Up Desk Frame with Hand Crank System, Ergonomic Standing 2 Leg Workstation, DESK-V101M https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074P7QCY...abc_8A86ZB4KKDS3HH7CVG5V?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Will post again when I have it assembled

Screenshot_20211218-130131_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Cheers
Daniel

Yes Daniel these desks are a great back saver and make it a lot easier to work on models.
I have purchased 2 of similar desks from Home Depot but it comes with 2" thick wood top and it's 24" x 54"
and it will handle up to 300 lbs.
For you folks, if you live near a H.D. it's now on sale. https://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-52-in-Adjustable-Height-Work-Table-HOLT52XDB12/301809830

Thank you !!!

I saw those one this morning. My situation is that I already have the wood top from an old office desk mounted over 2 folding sawhorse legs. I have 2 desks on that way set-up in my basement. Comparing the prices and "my situation" that I don't need "the table", I decided to go with the VIVO frame.

Of course, the HD ones you posted are stronger and I will buy those in the future for the bench tools.

20211218_142804.jpg

Thank you again !!
Daniel

Last edited:
Yes Daniel these desks are a great back saver and make it a lot easier to work on models.
I have purchased 2 of similar desks from Home Depot but it comes with 2" thick wood top and it's 24" x 54"
and it will handle up to 300 lbs.
For you folks, if you live near a H.D. it's now on sale. https://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-52-in-Adjustable-Height-Work-Table-HOLT52XDB12/301809830

Ok.... After trying to lift my working table that is on my posted picture, I am afraid that the "table by itself " will be in the weight limit of the VIVO frame. Then if I need to buy a lighter pine wood table, the cost are nearby or higher than the Home Depot option.

Canceled my Amazon order and ordered a HD Adjustable height table.

Cheers
Daniel

Nice work. Those are typically known as 'sine plates' and can be spendy. You can find them cheaper on eBay....
As I would need one I had a look at eBay. The usual price is $300-$800. Not cheap. The cheapest one was for $180 from the US, but with a delivery price of $179! No comment...
János

Back