Purchased shortly ago / sthg new in your workshop -> present it here

Nice I had to work today so missed the postman but seems my books are here from Ancre. the nice thing is they have to be signed for so wife supposed to stay home tomorrow to get them otherwise will have to wait til monday and miss a day and half of my days off to get them hehe

only had to work a mere 16 hrs today so couldnt stay home for a bit

I Posted this in another thread yesterday but take a look at the orange discs that surround the sanding drum. You will see they don't sit flush with the deck I did have some issues with hang ups in the lip I remade those discs and ground them to fit flush with the deck. Doing this will also prevent sanding a bevel on the parts as they fall below the deck and onto that plate. other then that issue the sander is fantastic. It made super fast work of my Blandford frames and the dust collection system works flawlessly with a shop or home vacuum.

Hi @travoski, If this saw attached to the table-top, may I give you a small hint to reduce some noise? You may put a thin rubber matt (an old\unused computer mouse pad) under the saw before attaching to the table. This should dump the vibration, hence reduce some noise.

Happy modeling!

Hi, I have this tool and just love it it is a worhorse for me, I must have an earlier model, WHERE DID YOU GET THE MITER GAUGE AND IT LOOKS LIKE IT HAS A FENCE ALSO, PLEASE WHERE DID YOU GET THEM I TRIED THE DREMEL SITE BUT NO LUCK, APPRECIATE ANY HELP YOU CAN GIVE ME. THANKS Don

Hi @travoski, If this saw attached to the table-top, may I give you a small hint to reduce some noise? You may put a thin rubber matt (an old\unused computer mouse pad) under the saw before attaching to the table. This should dump the vibration, hence reduce some noise.

Happy modeling!

I can fully agree with the tip by Jim..... I am using some thicker rubber material, which is usually 1 or even 2cm thick, available in hardware stores, f.e as a base for washing machines. Most of my machines are on top of such rubber. you can buy by sqm and cut with a knife to the needed size. Working very good

https://www.schutzmatten.at/arbeitsplatzmatten/antivibrationsmatten.html

81cPSglwBjL._SX355_.jpg 91f8AKeMK5L._SX355_.jpg 519LniuDvlL._SX355_.jpg

They are produced out of recycled car tires

Hi, I have this tool and just love it it is a worhorse for me, I must have an earlier model, WHERE DID YOU GET THE MITER GAUGE AND IT LOOKS LIKE IT HAS A FENCE ALSO, PLEASE WHERE DID YOU GET THEM I TRIED THE DREMEL SITE BUT NO LUCK, APPRECIATE ANY HELP YOU CAN GIVE ME. THANKS Don
Hi,The mitre gauge came with the saw there is no fence the mitre gauge can fit on either side of the blade and slides in slots,I found an old reference to it here
messageboard.dremel.com/Topic9081.aspx
hope this helps

Dremel Mitre Gauge

https://www.rc-airplanes-simplified.com/power-coping-saw.html

There is a mention of how to order the mitre gauge at the bottom of this article
. You have to contact Dremel since it’s not available on any website.

Hi All, received this today, I purchased it from an online auction site. The item is brand new.
It is a light 'table' little larger than A4 in size, the only down side is the sensitivity of the On/Off touch switch, tooo sensitive. I still have to test it with Blueprint paper which is much thicker than 80gsm copy paper. Ideal for tracing various things.

Power off
P1010819.JPG

Power on, screen lights with dark mesh.
P1010820.JPG

P1010822.JPG

P1010821.JPG

A blank sheet of paper over above picture.
P1010824.JPG

The blue color is not from the camera but the two sheets of paper.
P1010823.JPG

Back