Roter Löwe 1597 by Ondras71 - scala 1/60

So many birthday wishes? o_O Thank you very much everyone, it's nice.;)

I spent my birthday in the workshop..:D I studied the patina of a strong shining gold color, I darkened the stand so that it was not prettier than the ship..:rolleyes:

stříkání zlaté bronzem (1).JPG

Hotová loď na C3D (3).JPG

patinovaný stojan.jpg
The model is ready for the competition in Poland..Thumbs-Up

Hotová loď na C3D (5).JPG

Hotová loď na C3D (9).JPG

Hotová loď na C3D (8).JPG

Hotová loď na C3D (6).JPG

Congratulations on the completion of the Roter Lowe for the Polish championships. Since tha last post was more than a month ago, are there any updates on how many medals she bagged? :)

Thank you very much to everyone for the kind words before the competition. :)

This time in the competition, the points were enough for the silver medal. When I compare my boat with La Renomee by the Czech modeler Pavel Brablc, I have to agree.OkayHats off to his extensive hand embellishment and detailing. Well 22 years of work...o_O

Olešnica 2023 (1).jpg
Olešnica 2023 (3).jpg

I have to say that the visitors liked the ship..:D

Olešnica 2023 (2).jpg

Here is a link to photos from the contest. https://www.olesnica24.com/galeria/...ukcyjnych-statkow-i-okretow-klas-c-w-olesnicy

Thank you very much to everyone for the kind words before the competition. :)

This time in the competition, the points were enough for the silver medal. When I compare my boat with La Renomee by the Czech modeler Pavel Brablc, I have to agree.OkayHats off to his extensive hand embellishment and detailing. Well 22 years of work...o_O

View attachment 370285
View attachment 370284

I have to say that the visitors liked the ship..:D

View attachment 370286

Here is a link to photos from the contest. https://www.olesnica24.com/galeria/...ukcyjnych-statkow-i-okretow-klas-c-w-olesnicy
Two great models
I can not say too much about the La Renommee, but looking also very good - I know your model via the log very good, so I can not imagine the difference - often it is a question of personal taste.

BTW: On the link we can find also other interesting model - f.e. also another Renommee (I think) as an open POF....
Good to see, that you have already young people interested in ship modeling - we need them to keep the interest in our hobby high.

BTW: The young lady is looking very much like my own daughter some 5 years ago - including the preference for pink and leggings

Congratulations Ondras! To be held out for distinction among so many fantastic models created by so many skilled modelers is a testimony to your skill and perseverance. Looking forward to continuing to watch you work...

Two great models
I can not say too much about the La Renommee, but looking also very good - I know your model via the log very good, so I can not imagine the difference - often it is a question of personal taste.

BTW: On the link we can find also other interesting model - f.e. also another Renommee (I think) as an open POF....
Good to see, that you have already young people interested in ship modeling - we need them to keep the interest in our hobby high.

BTW: The young lady is looking very much like my own daughter some 5 years ago - including the preference for pink and leggings

Hello Uwe, that should be Petr Simek's La Renommee.
IMG_0904.jpeg

Back