Santisima Trinidad [COMPLETED BUILD]

Would it be easier to leave the backstays until after the running Rigging? Access to the deck level would be easier for the belaying racks, and they are on the outside so easy to get at themselves.

I have used paper strips painted in black metallic paint for the metal bands to get a good, realistic look.
Not as good as your weathered look but a lot easier to form and glue on.

I don't want to be picky.But such sails spoil a very peculiar model.The Topsail, the Topsail, and the Topsail boom are no good.You need to increase the size.

Hi, Shelk, I’ve just picked up on your build log and all I can say is wow! Its one of the best presentations that I’ve come across, super explicit videos and a joy to watch your techniques. I haven’t read it all yet but I can see myself glued to the screen catching up on it all weekend. Well done and thank you for posting it.

Ken

I don't want to be picky.But such sails spoil a very peculiar model.The Topsail, the Topsail, and the Topsail boom are no good.You need to increase the size.
.I’m sure that I speak for many on this forum. I think that this is an interesting, different and an excellent build, it is one of the better logs posted. You Are being very picky, I’m sure that Shelk is showing it as he wants to, if you really want more perfection then show how it should be done in a build log.

Last edited:
Hi, Shelk, I’ve just picked up on your build log and all I can say is wow! Its one of the best presentations that I’ve come across, super explicit videos and a joy to watch your techniques. I haven’t read it all yet but I can see myself glued to the screen catching up on it all weekend. Well done and thank you for posting it.

Ken

Last edited:
Back