Silent Mary by Mellpapa

SilentMary-36-67.jpg
Finally, 60 pieces were made.
I will keep these as it will take me a while to craft the channel section.

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

SilentMary-36-68.jpg
The materials I ordered from Amazon have landed.
Brass nails and clasps.
Not that I'm going to use them right now, but I had ordered them earlier.
I will keep these as well.
ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

■Crafting the support board for the channel ■
SilentMary-36-69.jpg
A 10 x 15 x 300 mm piece of cypress wood was processed into a circular photo section using an electric circular saw.

SilentMary-36-70.jpg
It is the same shape no matter where you cut it from.
I cut as many as I needed, about 2.5 mm thick.
I am now going to shape it to match the channel board.

SilentMary-36-71.jpg
Attached to the port channel plate section.
Red arrow part.

SilentMary-36-72.jpg
Attached to the starboard channel section.
This is the red arrow part.

In the movie, this part is not shown, but on the set for filming, you can see the support plate on the channel plate of the mizzen mast.

That's all for today.

Здравствуйте, в начале вы показали фотографию Немой Марии из фильма, и там было 3d-видео обзора этого корабля, не могли бы вы дать ссылку на это видео?

Hello, at the beginning you showed a photo of the Mute Mary from the movie, and there was a 3D video of a review of this ship, could you provide a link to this video?

Screenshot_20240126-191139_Yandex.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, at the beginning you showed a photo of Mute Maria from the movie, and there was a 3d video of the review of this ship, could you give a link to this video?

Screenshot_20240126-191139_Yandex.jpg

It is so good to see you back working on the Silent Mary. This really is one of my favorite builds!

Здравствуйте, в начале вы показали фотографию Немой Марии из фильма, и там было 3d-видео обзора этого корабля, не могли бы вы дать ссылку на это видео?

View attachment 425545
Здравствуйте, Seva.
Единственный материал, который я собрал, - это фотоизображения из интернета.
Я скопировал изображение, которое кто-то взял из видео и выложил в интернет, так что я немного не уверен.
Извините, что не ответил на ваш вопрос.

Hello Seva.
The only material I collected were photographic images from the Internet.
I copied an image that someone took from a video and posted online, so I'm a little unsure.
Sorry for not answering your question.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Mr. Heinrich!
We have resumed the production of the Silent Mary.
I hope you enjoy my production diary again!
I will most certainly do that, my friend. I so wish that a kit manufacturer could produce a kit from this model. This design deserves to be built by modelers around the world.

I will most certainly do that, my friend. I so wish that a kit manufacturer could produce a kit from this model. This design deserves to be built by modelers around the world.
Mr. Heinrich,
I am sure it would sell well.
The person who drew the concept illustration of the Silent Mary has good taste.

Mr. Heinrich,
I am sure it would sell well.
The person who drew the concept illustration of the Silent Mary has good taste.
I am positive that it will do very well. I am going to speak to one or two manufacturers and see what they say.

Understood, thank you very much, you have a great ship! Good luck!
Seva,
Я не могу вам помочь.
Вы создаете "Молчаливую Мэри"?
Silent Mary, над которой я сейчас работаю, - это как сложить концепт-иллюстрацию и декорации к фильму и разделить на два.
Так что ошибок очень много. Есть вещи, о которых я узнал уже после того, как сделал его, так что он не очень похож на справочник и не имеет документальной ценности.
Единственный способ узнать о незнакомых парусниках в фильме - это узнать самому, а не полагаться на других.
Именно так я построил "Черную жемчужину" и "Летучий голландец".
Если я не могу понять какую-то деталь, я делаю ее из своего воображения.
Вот так.
Я с нетерпением жду возможности поработать с вами.

I just watched all the parts of the Pirates of the Caribbean movie and calculated that the Silent Merry is the most perfect ship. After all, in the 17th century there were no such large sizes, and such large weapons, well, you know it well. So I decided to build my own variation of Silent Merry.

At that time, I did not know about your website and could not find the drawings, so I had to create my own hull, but recently my friend found you and wrote to you, and also gave you my mail, if you want, I can show you my process of building a ship, I want to say that I have a hull made of keel and frames From the Lord of the Seas, but, I rebuilt it, into a Mute Mary.

At that time, I did not know about your website and could not find the drawings, so I had to create my own hull, but recently my friend found you and wrote to you, and also gave you my mail, if you want, I can show you my process of building a ship, I want to say that I have a hull made of keel and frames From the Lord of the Seas, but, I rebuilt it, into a Mute Mary.
Hello Seva!
The Pirates of the Caribbean movie is an entertaining movie in a fictional world. The ship that appears is, of course, also fictitious.
It's a story about a fictional world, so there's no need to compare it to historical facts.
If you compare it to the historical facts, you will find a lot of contradictions.
In historical fact, it seems that the rudder wheel was not invented in the 17th century.

I enjoy making the Silent Mary in the movies.
So, Seva, you are also free to create the Silent Mary in accordance with the historical fact, and have fun with it.
It would be interesting to make the outfitting of the Silent Mary in accordance with the 17th century.
Imagination is freedom.

I completely agree, this is a good idea, there was a discrepancy in the mars platforms, they were of the 18th century

Back