Stern Decorations - Hahn Drawings - Prototypes

It sure doesn't look like a hound. I see also a tufted tail so I too would think Lion . . . but then again, neither the mane or tufted tail can with certainty exlude the possibility that it is a dog. It could be a groomed poodle:
Poodle-On-White-03.jpg

ROTF I apologize, couldn't help it

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHA.... Yall are funny. Ok... I am happy to draw the following critters:

1. A hippocamp
2. A Hound
3. A Lion
4. A Poodle
5. A Pig with Lipstick
6. Rudolph
7. A Rat

That will give modelers 7 choices!!!! Please add to this list and I am happy to accomodate.

Last edited:
Mike, what does something like this laser cost the model builder?
Hmmm... you may not want to know the answer to that question. Before I do, I will say a couple things. My lasers are "commercial" pieces of equipment, not "consumer" models. With that said, my small laser was around $28,000 and my new large laser was $43,000. My CNC machine was about $18,000.

Hmmm... you may not want to know the answer to that question. Before I do, I will say a couple things. My lasers are "commercial" pieces of equipment, not "consumer" models. With that said, my small laser was around $28,000 and my new large laser was $43,000. My CNC machine was about $18,000.

Wow! what do you do to recoup the costs of these pieces of equipment? I may have to take on a few extra jobs. LOL

Mike has an Admiral who runs a thriving commercial enterprise. Overhead is low, because she's managed to get Mike to do the grunt work for free! She is the "brains of the outfit" after all! ROTFROTFROTF LOLOL!

Back