USCG Bear.

MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOUR ADMIRAL HOPE FOR A SPEEDY AND SUCESSFULL RECOVERY, THE BEAR WILL BE THERE, JESUES IS THERE. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE YOU AND YOURS DON

Uwek

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Sorry I haven't been able to post much here lately. Been working on getting the hull faired so I can begin planking but as usual- life has a way of throwing you a curve ball. The Admiral has been struggling with a pair of bad hips and has finally decided that she has had enough with the pain. It was a decision she had to come to on her own after suffering for the past several years with it. Well, she has had her Covid shots now and so she finally went to see her surgeon.She gets her pre-surgery dental visit this Fri and then she will be scheduled for surgery. In the meantime, I've been trying to get everything in order around the house to make her recovery as easy as possible - which means not as much time for ship work. Oh well, what's life without a bit of drama, eh? All that being said...keep watching this space as there is a lot going to be happening in the not too distant future.
Hallo @Jim J
hope, that everything went well with the surgery of your admiral

We wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Enjoy your special day
Birthday-Cake
WE all hope, that have some time for the ship building .....

Thanks guys. Unfortunately the Admiral has to have a bunch of dental work done to insure there is no infection before her surgery can be scheduled. But on the bright side, it is getting done so it's only a matter of time. Expect to see more of the Bear real soon.