Vasa - 1:65 DeAgostini [COMPLETED BUILD]

Dear Friends,

After an exhausting prayer-filled day yesterday I am relieved (ecstatic!) to report that Damian bravely fought through his difficult surgery. He was moved to a regular room last night and will remain in the hospital up to a month (hopefully LESS!). I can honestly say that your encouraging words were cycling around in my head yesterday and I was comforted. Thank you.

Here is my little guy getting ready for his big day:

View attachment 295593

I'll spare you the post-op photos. They are not suitable for the forum.

Back to modeling soon!
That is such good news Paul! I'll say a prayer for him with a speedy recovery! Great news!

Dear Friends,

After an exhausting prayer-filled day yesterday I am relieved (ecstatic!) to report that Damian bravely fought through his difficult surgery. He was moved to a regular room last night and will remain in the hospital up to a month (hopefully LESS!). I can honestly say that your encouraging words were cycling around in my head yesterday and I was comforted. Thank you.

View attachment 295593

Back to modeling soon!
Brilliant Paul- love this photo of Damian- it’s like why are you guys worrying so much, I have this.:).Still a road ahead for you and your family and my thoughts and prayers are with you. Cheers Grant

Hi Paul. I am late to reply (didn't have wi-fi) but now that I am up and running and connected, I am so happy to have read your post. Don't rush the hospital recovery time - it's good to give him the full benefit (and you guys the pace of mind) of having professional care for an extended period of time. Having said that, I join the hopes of everyone else for a speedy recovery!

Dear Friends,

View attachment 295593

Back to modeling soon!
Wonderful news Paul. Prayers now for a speedy recovery!

All the best for Damian and hoping for a speedy recovery. It is so gratifying to hear of the knowledge, skill and compassion of doctors, nurses and staff who undertake miracles such as this. Damian is clearly in the best of hands. Keep fighting and get well soon little fella…

Thinking of you and family,

PeterG

I'm coming late to this, Paul, but want to add my best wishes to everyone else's and hope that Damian is soon up and running again. So pleased the surgery went well.

Ted

We’ll, Paul, I’m late to the party again! I guess I’ll just have to stop relying on notifications of people I’m following and just check in manually. God’s blessings to you and your family, and especially little Damian.

Back