Vasa - 1:65 DeAgostini [COMPLETED BUILD]

Do dentists and orthodontists the same doctors? :p I think it would be torture calling Paul a dentist! I am in pain just talking about dentists in general...
Hey... Count yourself lucky. He COULD have become a Proctologist. Cautious

Don't mind us Paul. We're just going to have a little fun with your thread until you start building again. If you wait too long though, it'll soon be over 200 pages. . .
ROTF

Hey... Count yourself lucky. He COULD have become a Proctologist. Cautious

Don't mind us Paul. We're just going to have a little fun with your thread until you start building again. If you wait too long though, it'll soon be over 200 pages. . .
ROTF
Not going there, proctologist... Sick
But, anyone closely related to dentists one should be wary of; their torturing techniques are second to none... Sorry Paul, I really think you're a nice guy.

Last edited:
Do dentists and orthodontists the same doctors? :p I think it would be torture calling Paul a dentist! I am in pain just talking about dentists in general...
Very good Jim. An orthodontist is a dentist with three more years of school. The only pain I inflict is sore teeth from braces (and to the parent’s bank accounts).

Oh my. I turn my back for a few minutes and mayhem ensues. ROTF
That’s what happens when the kids don’t have supervision. Good to see you’re back to take control of your log. ;)

PS, probably been explained previously but, what’s with the Italian flag under your avatar.
Having been born in Champaign, I know Wadsworth is a fur piece from Italy. :)

Last edited:
Here’s another picture he didn’t show:
View attachment 325397
He he he. My wife did fall asleep 3 times during lunch today (yes, I counted - jet lag is legit). I just spent a fortune on a romantic two hour Grand Canal tour. I’m posting this blog update and she’s sleeping. Not exactly the way I envisioned this playing out ROTF.

Back