Vasa - 1:65 DeAgostini [COMPLETED BUILD]

He he he. My wife did fall asleep 3 times during lunch today (yes, I counted - jet lag is legit). I just spent a fortune on a romantic two hour Grand Canal tour. I’m posting this blog update and she’s sleeping. Not exactly the way I envisioned this playing out ROTF.
In my home it would usually be the other way around.

Last edited:
Hey I want to join in to get us to 200!!! Lol I can't wait to see some more sleepy pictures.

So you told him to take the garbage out, he climbed into your car with it and fell asleep? ROTF
The bag contains his off road motorcycling body armor. He wore it under his winter coat because it was cold outside that day. He's getting really good at trail riding. I keep getting clotheslined by branches he comfortably rides under. A huge deer ran right across in front of him, and he bragged all the way home about how that didn't even make him flinch. The deer were running a lot because that day was the hunting day opener, and there were hunters in the valley all around us shooting deer. We saw 5 deer get taken by hunters that day. Bigfoot still hasn't been found.

We are only on page 172. . .
How about we talk about something ship-related.
Has anyone heard of any Kraken sightings lately?
1661642125528.png

Trail Riding at Chengwatana State Park 10-16-21.jpg

Last edited:
The bag contains his off road motorcycling body armor. He wore it under his winter coat because it was cold outside that day. He's getting really good at trail riding. I keep getting clotheslined by branches he comfortably rides under. A huge deer ran right across in front of him, and he bragged all the way home about how that didn't even make him flinch. The deer were running a lot because that day was the hunting day opener, and there were hunters in the valley all around us shooting deer. We saw 5 deer get taken by hunters that day. Bigfoot still hasn't been found.

We are only on page 172. . .
How about we talk about something ship-related.
Has anyone heard of any Kraken sightings lately?
View attachment 325740

View attachment 325729
I agree we divert to a new subject. I have not heard of any but would love to hear some good stories. @Heinrich I know you have lots of Old stories don't you??

I agree we divert to a new subject. I have not heard of any but would love to hear some good stories. @Heinrich I know you have lots of Old stories don't you??
Hi Rob. I have plenty of old stories, which I can relate as and when appropriate. As to putting random things (completely unrelated to anything) simply for the sake of posting, is, however, not something I do. To me it adds no value to what is one of the finest build logs on SOS.

Back