Vasa - 1:65 DeAgostini [COMPLETED BUILD]

If I remembrer what you said somewhere else in SoS, you were recently ordained as minister. I hope you will have the occasion to baptism her. It would be a great ceremony for you and your family. Congratulations.

Somehow "simple" and "crow foot" used in one sentence doesn't seem correct at all.
Your last attempt does look close to perfect to me. Thumbsup
That is true, about mixing words together that don't make sense, like "Military Intelligence", or "Only Money".....maybe "perfectly flat" or straight as an arrow.

What matters is your final results look great, no matter how many times you tried to get it that way.

I wouldn't count it as a redo unless you had installed and removed from the ship, it is just an adjustment in positioning.

Oh no, now I am sounding like a politician who never speaks the truth....

Not that you care...but grandbaby #3 just joined the planet. This is Ellie, our first granddaughter (big brother Ethan is 2). I would love to claim her cuteness as a Kattner trait - but she looks just like her mom...
She is beautiful and gorgeous at the same time. Welcome to the world of ship models, oh...no...thart's not what I want to say, sorry! Welcome to Kattner's family!

Back