Vasa - 1:65 DeAgostini [COMPLETED BUILD]

Friends,

Here are some photos of my completed Vasa. I hope you enjoy revisiting this model. I have such wonderful memories of the ways you helped make this build a success. My thanks and appreciation.

View attachment 353087

View attachment 353088

View attachment 353089

View attachment 353090

View attachment 353091

View attachment 353092

View attachment 353093

View attachment 353094

View attachment 353095

View attachment 353096

View attachment 353097

View attachment 353098

View attachment 353099

View attachment 353100

View attachment 353101

View attachment 353102

View attachment 353103

View attachment 353104

There are about 70 photos in total and for those interested I am providing a link to where I have them stored:

Kattner Vasa Complete
Hi Paul
Absolutely splendid
Again congratulations for this outstanding work. she's just gorgeous

Friends,

Here are some photos of my completed Vasa. I hope you enjoy revisiting this model. I have such wonderful memories of the ways you helped make this build a success. My thanks and appreciation.

View attachment 353087

View attachment 353088

View attachment 353089

View attachment 353090

View attachment 353091

View attachment 353092

View attachment 353093

View attachment 353094

View attachment 353095

View attachment 353096

View attachment 353097

View attachment 353098

View attachment 353099

View attachment 353100

View attachment 353101

View attachment 353102

View attachment 353103

View attachment 353104

There are about 70 photos in total and for those interested I am providing a link to where I have them stored:

Kattner Vasa Complete
Good evening Paul. Brilliant, beautiful, elegant, graceful, magnificent, superb …….ok enough now.

Excellent photos Paul. Hannah did an outstanding job to portray your Vasa.

Not so sure about the last photo tho;).

…and now we bid a farewell to your Vasa, knowing that it will always be there as a reference for all to go to, admire and use.
Cheers Grant

You are all very kind. The photographer was skilled at highlighting the good parts while hiding the flaws.

Here is the place I stored about 70 additional images that might be helpful to future builders of this majestic ship: Kattner Vasa Complete
me too. I just stand far away from the model and use a crappy cellphone camera. lol

WOW _ BRAVO _ WOW ....... the photos of your model are great
This is realy a highest quality model :cool: :cool: :cool:

Congratulations Paul! I wasn’t sure you were ever going to finish! :p But the end result really is superb! I think I have already said everything there is to say about your journey and accomplishments, so I will only add that it has all been very impressive! ;)

Hi Paul,
Well I thought I had followed your wonderful blog fairly diligently but I have managed to miss the last few months some how.
I cannot really add to what others have said but you have built a magnificent model, which you should be able to enjoy looking at for many years to come, as you pointed out god willing.

Cheers,
Stephen.

Hi Paul

I didn't follow the whole log, I was gone for a long time and the log is really big.

The ship looks fantastic, from the overall appearance, details and way of presentation, in one word, powerful!!

The story related to that ship always attracts me. Realistically speaking, the ship's short lifespan, but a great historical item.

Good luck in your future work.

regards

Hi Paul,
It’s been a while since I checked in on your build….around page 150!All I can say now is WOW! What a magnificent work of art! I learned a lot from you and enjoyed the process you shared with us! Amazing to come back now and see your Vasa completed!

Hi Paul,
It’s been a while since I checked in on your build….around page 150!All I can say now is WOW! What a magnificent work of art! I learned a lot from you and enjoyed the process you shared with us! Amazing to come back now and see your Vasa completed!
And did you read all the 54 pages in one evening?

Back