Victory 1737 - 1:84 scale

I'm not spending money on kits anymore... I see no sense what so ever in sending these companies money only to be continually shorted... these people should be embarrassed and owe every one of us humble apologies.. From now on, I make my own from scratch... I will not be subjected to sub par poor quality garbage any longer. It's time to take a stand and say "NO MORE"!!

who would want to make this piece of garbage. Maoli sucks...
Mouarf...ROTF
You are so frustrated with your Victory that you sell it in parts, that you feel obliged to insult the other members of the forum?
Move on to another hobby, it will be better for your nervous health...
And please don't post on this thread any more your anger which has nothing to do with this model.
Show us instead what you could build, we will then judge your skills...

Mouarf...ROTF
You are so frustrated with your Victory that you sell it in parts, that you feel obliged to insult the other members of the forum?
Move on to another hobby, it will be better for your nervous health...
And please don't post on this thread any more your anger which has nothing to do with this model.
Show us instead what you could build, we will then judge your skills...
I'm not insulting any one.... I'm tired of getting ripped off....

And what does this have to do with my model of the Victory?
Why come here and say it's crap when you don't show anything?
I have nothing to do with your frustration, and more importantly, I don't give a shit! ROTF
If the moderators would like to explain how a forum works to this gentleman...

Ekis - STUNNING EXAMPLE !! ThumbsupThumbsup
and whoever this ken s guy is; he needs to get a grasp - I have been in this hobby, and followed logs for decades - guess what ken s you win as arguably the most negative and critically unnecessary posts that I have ever come across, especially within this particular stunning build log.
As Ekis suggested, given that you are tired of "getting ripped off" yes, finding another hobby might be a good helpful solution for your perceived/personal frustrations.
And how about posting a log so we could all (including Ekis) admire and learn from your work?

PS:
Noted that you were not, at least, commenting on this builder’s work (you should have) but were criticizing kit products. That said, it is still disingenuous on your part to use this log for your “soapbox” shouts IMO.

If you want to start a “kits are Shi*t” thread go to the general posts section – Don’t you think?

Last edited:
This has been a delight to follow! The creativity and skill involved is amazing. To take a subject that is so typically built to specific historical plans and go in a imaginative and fanciful direction was a joy to go from page to page just to see the next addition to this beautiful model. Thank you for lettings us in on your wonderful build.

Back