ZHL Chalupa 1834 (my 1st model) [Completed Build]

Hello everybody,

Thank you for helping and holding my hand with first ship model. I think i'm getting hooked to do more, though i don't think i'm ready for something big yet, not to mention building from scratch. Going to look at some logs you guys built and and start new in a little while.

I welcome any notes about my work, good or bad. Please don't hesitate to point on mistakes, this was my first built and hope not the last...

To ADMINS, I can't find how to rename title to say "... complete" and for some reason I can not remove last picture from the previous post (after word "DONE!!!"). Maybe its just me or my computer.

Again, thank you all!
Cheers,
Yuri

Congrats on your very fine model completion! Great job and very accurately built taking into account it is your first wooden model! Bravo! :)

BTW, I have renamed your thread as 'completed', as for the last image (page 3), I tried removing it but has no luck. We will take a look what is the issue.

Hello,

Probably I will end this post with BIG thank you and anointment that I've decided to do my second ship model!
-- USS BONHOMME RICHARD - POF - Cross Section in Pear - 1:48 with all extra parts --

Looks very complicated and challenging, that's what i like... I can not commit myself to build a full ship yet :)

I've checked built logs here with all great advises, so I hope I should be able to do it
Wish me luck!

Best,
Yuri

Hello,

Probably I will end this post with BIG thank you and anointment that I've decided to do my second ship model!
-- USS BONHOMME RICHARD - POF - Cross Section in Pear - 1:48 with all extra parts --

Looks very complicated and challenging, that's what i like... I can not commit myself to build a full ship yet :)

I've checked built logs here with all great advises, so I hope I should be able to do it
Wish me luck!

Best,
Yuri
Good luck, Yuri! Make sure to start a build log, at least, you will have one member to follow along with your construction. ;) That would be me!

Hello,

Wish me luck!

Best,
Yuri
A very good decision - the BonHomme section is a highly interesting project - I know it

Hello,

Wish me luck!

Best,
Yuri

Hello Yuri.

Ich habe "Bonhomme Richard 1779" in drei Abschnitten gebaut.
Bilder / Fotos hier im Forum.

Grüsse
Karl39. (62).jpg

Last edited:
Hello Yuri.

Ich habe "Bonhomme Richard 1779" in drei Abschnitten gebaut.
Bilder / Fotos hier im Forum.

Grüsse
KarlView attachment 308091

Hello,

Wish me luck!

Best,
Yuri
Good morning Yuri. Congratulations on completing a work of art. Brilliant workmanship has led to a beautiful Chalupa. Cheers Grant

Thank you for sharing Jeronimo!

Back