ZHL Le Soleil Royal

Good morning Jay. Would be my preference on your bike as well. Lovely machine, although I’m off road guy. Most importantly enjoy the ride :D . Cheers Grant
Thanks Grant, truth be told because of my disease I wasn’t able to even get on my bikes so I had to sell both of the Harleys. This was my other one.

IMG_1857.jpeg

Haven’t had much time to work on the ship but I did some blue painting and once again dry fitted the platform with the grates. Fits much better now. Need to do a little touch up on some of the edges on the bow.

IMG_1859.jpeg

Also added the cornucopia windows on the starboard lower balcony to match the ones on the port side. Took some tracing paper and made a template for the round gun ports on the port and starboard sides.

IMG_1860.jpeg

Lastly I dry fit the two storage boxes in front of the leprechaun quarters.

IMG_1861.jpeg

Haven’t had much time to work on the ship but I did some blue painting and once again dry fitted the platform with the grates. Fits much better now. Need to do a little touch up on some of the edges on the bow.

View attachment 405621

Also added the cornucopia windows on the starboard lower balcony to match the ones on the port side. Took some tracing paper and made a template for the round gun ports on the port and starboard sides.

View attachment 405622

Lastly I dry fit the two storage boxes in front of the leprechaun quarters.

View attachment 405623
people must have been smaller back then? :cool:

I put a minwax stain on all the decks. As we say where I live in the south, it is a pecan (pronounced PEA CAN) stain.

IMG_1863.jpeg

Started putting the first coat of gold on a few pieces of bling. Many, many, many more to go.

IMG_1864.jpeg

Back