ZHL Le Soleil Royal

Very interesting indeed. I may opt to not put the bells. But then again I don't know if that would be period correct.
The period correct police aren’t allowed in my life so I basically do what I want. I believe I have seen pictures of SR without the bell. I don’t think anyone knows what she really looked like.

The period correct police aren’t allowed in my life so I basically do what I want. I believe I have seen pictures of SR without the bell. I don’t think anyone knows what she really looked like.
that's true. Good points. Apparently the Soleil Royal is buried under a parking lot in France.

I don't know if this is feasible but here is another option. It's like you said. No one really knows for sure how it looked so Admiral me is in charge.

1698625568778.png

Looks like a long distance between the two galleries. I maybe it’s just an illusion. Have you dry fitted the decorations to see that they fit?

Looks like a long distance between the two galleries. I maybe it’s just an illusion. Have you dry fitted the decorations to see that they fit?
Ha ha Vic, no illusion. Definitely going to have to modify the two galleries. I have a couple ideas but nothing definite yet.

Click on your name at the top of the screen.
Highlight and click on "Account Details".
Click on "Signature".
Edit your signature however you like, including inserting links, which will appear as red text to others.
Profit!
View attachment 401747
Kurt, I figured it out. Since my build logs are my only place my pictures and text are I somehow found a way to get the urls from both the logs on this forum. Again, thanks.

Back