ZHL Misticque

Jimsky

Staff member
Blandford Group Build

Do you have a link from where you puchased this wood. I love the black hornbeam. Guess this is a good replacement for Ebony.
Hi Maarten, This is a private shop from Russia. Please email Sergey Trunchaninov (Bibigon) msservice@list.ru Mention my name Dmitriy (Russian). He would send you a price list, although it is in Russian I can help you translate and understand. The service and wood are great, it just shipping cost...

Maarten

Hi Maarten, This is a private shop from Russia. Please email Sergey Trunchaninov (Bibigon) msservice@list.ru Mention my name Dmitriy (Russian). He would send you a price list, although it is in Russian I can help you translate and understand. The service and wood are great, it just shipping cost...
Thx, John PMed me with the details. I will send him a mail.

Jimsky

Staff member
Blandford Group Build

Hi John, as you move along with your build I have a question. Actually few: Is it a double plank or single plank kit? Well if you answer that it is double, then the second question is irrelevant. Here is the question anyway: are you planning to use fillers between the bulkheads?

zoly99sask

Admin
Staff member
Administrative
Blandford Group Build

Hi John, as you move along with your build I have a question. Actually few: Is it a double plank or single plank kit? Well if you answer that it is double, then the second question is irrelevant. Here is the question anyway: are you planning to use fillers between the bulkheads?
Filler is a good idea regardless how many layer of planking will be,originally I was planning to have one layer on my Ontario but I thought might not be a good idea,for me the first layer is practicing ,and the second layer is the real deal.Anyway ,with filers you will avoid a wavy hull