Caf Model - New Kit 1/48 Le Coureur 1776

I received a confirmation email from CAF that my model of Le Coureur has shipped. Even received a partial refund for excess shipping via TNT. I expect in these current times it will arrive in around 3 weeks.

OH YES, MORE THEN TOOLS AND STAY HOME, THIS HOBBYN IS MY SANITY, SO WILL BE SWITCHING AROUND, NEED THIS. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE YOU AND YOURS DON I CAN DO FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE WILL FINISH SOME, SOME NOT, REASON, VIRUS, I AM VERY VULNERAL TO THIS AGE (82) HEALTH ISSUES, DECIDED TO LISTEN TO MY DAUGHTER-IN-LAW (NURSE) BY KITS, BY

I received my model of Le Coureur yesterday. Shipped on 30th August and arrived very fast. On first impressions looks like another brilliant winner kit and service from CAF was first class. Thank you Tom. Will post more information on another day. I have been unwell lately recovering from a cardiac arrest. I have had heart problems for 30 years. I have been to the other side and thanks to my defibriltor I woke up again. It was like the lights went out and then turned on again and all painless. Now I have to get better so that I can start work on my models again.

I received my model of Le Coureur yesterday. Shipped on 30th August and arrived very fast. On first impressions looks like another brilliant winner kit and service from CAF was first class. Thank you Tom. Will post more information on another day. I have been unwell lately recovering from a cardiac arrest. I have had heart problems for 30 years. I have been to the other side and thanks to my defibriltor I woke up again. It was like the lights went out and then turned on again and all painless. Now I have to get better so that I can start work on my models again.
Keep care my friend Thumbs-Up

Back